1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ready2rokk

Sep 14, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for me if i've bought from or sold anything to you! Thank you! :cake:

2. ready2rokk commissioned a shirt from me and was extremely quick on the payment once the shirt was finished. All correspondence with her has been polite and friendly. I would gladly do business with her again and recommend her with no reservations.

3. Just wanted to give HUGE props to ready2rokk! I bought a pair of her darling plaid pants and oh man, they are SO WELL MADE. :0 The pockets...the seams...AMAZING. If you don't purchase anything from her, you all would be nuts. <3

She's beyond amazing. I'll definitely be buying from her again.

4. ready2rokk commisioned me to make her two shirts. She was quick with payment and really wonderful to work with!

5. bought from this great seller recently. She is a great accomodating, helpful lady. Lovely item too. Thanks will come back again.

6. I purchased two second-hand wigs and a pair of trousers from ready2rokk. ^_^ It was a very smooth transaction. My boy really likes his new trousers! I will definitely buy again when I spot something I like~

[​IMG]

7. I recently got some tshirts from ready2rokk and they are lovely~! great quality~! she is lovely to deal with and shipped really fast. Our transaction was great! thank you ^__^

8. ready2rokk participated in the Leekeworld group order I just hosted. She's extremely prompt in payment and friendly. Thanks for joining! Would love to work with you again. :)

9. Did a faceup for ready2rokk's Chiwoo! :D Great communication and prompt payment!! Thank you so much! Would love to deal with you again~

10. I purchased a BlueFairy Niky from ready2rokk. Great communication, fast shipment. He arrived in perfect condition and is now making himself right at home. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! :)

11. Bought a Kstarr wig from Ready2rokk, and received it in about three days! Great price, love the quality, and it'll be absolutely perfect on my Lishe! Thanks so much!!

12. I bought a wig from ready2rokk and the transaction was very smooth - communication was great - and package was received very quickly. I would definately do business with her again.

Thanks again!

Gail

13. ready2rokk bought clothing from me, quick payment, great communication, overall perfect transaction! Highly recommend whether you're buying or selling! ^^

14. ready2rokk bought an SD10 boy body from me, paid quickly, and was easy to deal with. Thanks!

15. Great seller! item arrive quickly and safely.great comms too...Thank you!

16. Got my yellow skull shirt today. Came quickly for regular post and had a really sweet note attached to it with an adorable bracelet. :)

17. Just did business with ready2rokk and it was LOVELY.
      Smooth transaction and a great product.
      Thank you so much! :D

18. I bought from ready2rokk--a blue pleated skirt from Scram Designs--and not only was the skirt shipped superfast but with extra care and a nice personal touch! I would definitely buy from Scram designs again :)

19. I bought a Soom Dimo from ready2rokk recently - she was so nice and helpful and answered all my questions! She was quick to reply to my pms and shipped my boy right away. When I had a problem at the post office she sent me the receipts I needed from the package and I'm thankful to her! ^_^ I love my boy so much! X3

20. participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly ^_^