1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redfish

Aug 26, 2006

1. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thank you~ ^_^

2. Great transaction, and lovely seller..Thank you...

3. Great transaction...wonderful communication. Would definitely do business with her again. It was a real pleasure...feel like I made a new friend!

4. I had a great transaction with redfish! I just adopted her LatiDoll Miel. Miel is in perfect condition and everything she came with is very well taken care of. Thank you!
      also the shipping was super fast!!!

5. I bought an outfit from redfish, she was awesome to deal with! Thanks again! :D

6. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments~ You were all awesome to work with as well. ^^//

7. Wonderful seller! I would be more than happy to do buisness with again! <3

8. I had a wonderful transaction with redfish so nice an easy to deal with.

9. wonderful transaction ...I bought a beautiful Pury head and item was exactly as discribed
      great communication
      all around wonderful person to deal with :)

10. Redfish bought eyes from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

11. Redfish bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

12. a wonderful and friendly girl. she paid fast and communications were prompt too
      thanks so much :)

13. Just sold a doll to redfish, she paid early and did was just the absolute most perfect customer!!!!

14. I purchased Sarah's Lati HK Elf Lea. The doll was in NRFB condition, expertly packed, excellent communication and arrived one day after purchase. I highly recommend doing business with Sarah/Redfish.

Thank you so much for selling me your Lati - she was one of my dream girls!!

15. Purchased 2 Lati Yellow dresses~ In perfect condition and great communication! Received well packed and in a timely fashion~ :D Highly recommended!

16. I bought 2 lati hoddies from redfish and they were so cute! She even included an extra shirt. The items were shipped fast and communication was great. I highly recommend her (^w^)!

17. I bought some Lati clothes from redfish and they are in excellent condition. The items were well packed and protected in their journey to me. Communication was so friendly and helpful :D simply an excellent transaction :chocoberry Thank you very much

18. I bought a wig from Sarah, and when the package was returned to her because of an error in the address she was very apologetic and even included a cute little outfit as a bonus when she mailed it again. We had great communication and the items were packed quite safely. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sarah again. Thanks Sarah!

19. I sold a doll to Sarah. She is very easy to deal with. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

20. I adopted a beautiful Lati doll from Sarah. She's wonderful and very patient. The doll arrived perfectly and just as described. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again for letting me adopt him.