1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for redfish

Aug 26, 2006

1. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thank you~ ^_^
    2. Great transaction, and lovely seller..Thank you...
    3. Great transaction...wonderful communication. Would definitely do business with her again. It was a real pleasure...feel like I made a new friend!
    4. I had a great transaction with redfish! I just adopted her LatiDoll Miel. Miel is in perfect condition and everything she came with is very well taken care of. Thank you!
      also the shipping was super fast!!!
    5. I bought an outfit from redfish, she was awesome to deal with! Thanks again! :D
    6. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments~ You were all awesome to work with as well. ^^//
    7. Wonderful seller! I would be more than happy to do buisness with again! <3
    8. I had a wonderful transaction with redfish so nice an easy to deal with.
    9. wonderful transaction ...I bought a beautiful Pury head and item was exactly as discribed
      great communication
      all around wonderful person to deal with :)
    10. Redfish bought eyes from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
    11. Redfish bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    12. a wonderful and friendly girl. she paid fast and communications were prompt too
      thanks so much :)
    13. Just sold a doll to redfish, she paid early and did was just the absolute most perfect customer!!!!
    14. I purchased Sarah's Lati HK Elf Lea. The doll was in NRFB condition, expertly packed, excellent communication and arrived one day after purchase. I highly recommend doing business with Sarah/Redfish.

Thank you so much for selling me your Lati - she was one of my dream girls!!
    15. Purchased 2 Lati Yellow dresses~ In perfect condition and great communication! Received well packed and in a timely fashion~ :D Highly recommended!
    16. I bought 2 lati hoddies from redfish and they were so cute! She even included an extra shirt. The items were shipped fast and communication was great. I highly recommend her (^w^)!
    17. I bought some Lati clothes from redfish and they are in excellent condition. The items were well packed and protected in their journey to me. Communication was so friendly and helpful :D simply an excellent transaction :chocoberry Thank you very much
    18. I bought a wig from Sarah, and when the package was returned to her because of an error in the address she was very apologetic and even included a cute little outfit as a bonus when she mailed it again. We had great communication and the items were packed quite safely. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Sarah again. Thanks Sarah!
    19. I sold a doll to Sarah. She is very easy to deal with. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!
    20. I adopted a beautiful Lati doll from Sarah. She's wonderful and very patient. The doll arrived perfectly and just as described. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you again for letting me adopt him.