1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Repulsive333

May 15, 2009

1. Repulsive333 participated in my Dollmore GO and everything went smoothly. Thank you!

2. Repulsive333 bought a overcoat from me. She is really a very kind buyer. Thank you!!!

3. NEGATIVE

repulsive333 contacted me on September 14th to ask about an MSD shirt I'm selling for $2. I replied and told her that it was available and shipping would be $3. She said she wanted to buy it and I sent her my PayPal email address. She then sent another PM and asked me to send her an invoice because PayPal was not letting her send payments without one. That was the last I heard from her!

I sent the Paypal invoice on September 15th (I actually sent two because I messed up the first one, immediately canceled it, and sent the correct one) but it was never paid. She also never responded to the reminder I sent her through PayPal.

repulsive333 has been on DoA regularly but has never contacted me to tell me she was no longer interested, never sent an email, and never canceled the invoice with PayPal. I had no way of knowing that I was holding this shirt needlessly. I will not be selling to her in the future.

4. repulsive333 bought from me a doll few months ago. Freandly contact, quick paymant and helpful evem few months after :) :aheartbea Very nice customer!

Thanks again :D

5. I bought some doll parts from repulsive333. Everything went smoothly and received the parts very quickly! :D

6. I bought an Amber wig from repulsive333 and she shipped it out very quickly. I'd buy from her again. =)

7. I sold some boots to her. Very good transaction:D Friendly, responsive and a pleasure to work with.

8. I bought some doll part from the amber to repulsive333.

Despite a long delay for the conclusion of the sale (I was the only one to be charge for this problem) the transaction was very pleasant

Communication was clear and she answer quickly to all my questions.

Shipping was made quickly and the item were very well packed.

Thanks a lot.

9. had a really great transaction with Repulsive333
      would work with again in a heartbeat :)

10. I just purchased an Obitsu Haruka 60cm WS doll from repulsive333. The transaction was perfect! It was partial trade/partial payment and she shipped the doll very very quickly! Excellent pricing and very friendly and informative!!

Would definitely buy from again!! I highly recommend her!!

She's a true asset to DoA!

God bless! Happy New Year!!

~TsukimoriKahoko

11. I sold a body to repulsive333. She paid promptly and was easy to work with. Thank you!

12. I never did get the invoice, and at the time i was in the process of moving and was not paying to close attention to DoA... I apologize for the lack of communication.
      I know that this issue was from a couple of months ago, but i would like to clear my name.

13. Repulsive333 bought a shirt and a choker from me and was wonderful with communication and payment! Thanks, hun~! :3

14. made a trade with repulsive333, everything went very well and the item was really well packaged.

15. Bought some eyes from me - quick and really friendly transaction! Lovely person to deal with!

16. i've done 2 BJD artwork commission for Repulsive333.PROMPT payment!
      Recommeded & trustful buyer! :)

17. I sold a black skirt for MSD girl to Repulsive333, payment was prompt and she had notified me after she receive the dress.
      Recommeded buyer~

18. Repulsive333 bought some MSD clothes and shoes from me, and everything went smoothly! Thanks so much!

19. Replusive333 traded me an sd head for several commissions. She was quite descriptive about exactly what she wanted and kept excellent communication throughout the transaction. She shipped out promptly once the outfits were completed and let me know when the clothes arrived safely. Thanks so much for amazing transaction and I would love to do business again!!!

20. Bought a commissioned outfit from me, very lovely buyer and patient!