1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Resin Angels

Dec 29, 2006

1. This is my feedback thread. If you have bought from me or sold to me please leave feedback, I will gladly do the same for you :)

Many thanks

~Resin Angels~

People I have bought from:
      megami
      Lishe
      Angelguardian
      Staci
      Syrinfox
      Mia K
      Dragonfly5338
      moggyuk
      himitsu
      KKinVA
      chokokel
      tibiloo
      fire_fry
      Amanohara
      saranilla
      swazini
      ExquisiteCorpse
      swan20
      aya22
      doughgiirl
      Lyssa
      aisy
      digital_grrl79
      lady_chance
      Lolly
      nena

People I have sold to:
      ModernWizard
      karenleigh

2. Sold Moonsprite an SD sized top and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with :)

3. Moonsprite is a fantastic and friendly buyer! I sold her a pair of EA eyes and everything went smoothly ^^

Thank you! A real pleasure dealing with you! ^____^

4. Just to let you know if you are about to leave feedback for me, or read my feedback thread, I have changed my username from Moonsprite to Resin Angels. Hope this avoids some confusion *_*

~Resin Angels~

5. Resin bought a 2005 Juri head from me....great buyer! Thanks!

6. Resin bought bought a pair of glass eyes from me and payed expidiently!A friendly customer and great to do buisness with.

7. Resin Angels purchased a Luts head from me and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly! Great communication, fast payment, very friendly!
      Thank you so much!!
      Kim

8. Samantha bought a Narae from me. She paid very fast, was very friendly in her communications with me. I will definitely recommend her. She's a very easy person to deal with.

9. A fantastic buyer. Payment right away and let me know that the items arrived safely.

10. Resin Angels purchased some clothing from me, such a pleasure to communicate with, quick to pay, so kind to let me know when items arrived. thanks so much!

11. Samantha was an awesome buyer, instant payment and very friendly. Thanks! ^_^

12. I couldn't have hoped for a better buyer to deal with than Samantha. Very friendly and paid instantly. Give my love to Tindra!

13. Thanks to everyone for leaving feedback for me, I really appreciate it :D

14. Wonderful Buyer! Good communication! Prompt Payment! Thanks so much!!!

15. The nice person & buyer, the fast payment, the wonderful contact, frankly I recommend and I am inviting again, thx :)

16. I bought a beautiful gown from Resin Angels. It was a great transaction.

17. I sold a body to Resin Angels. Excellent transaction with good communication. A great person to deal with.

18. Resin Angels bought a pair of Leekeworld SD shoes from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with :D

19. Sold a pair of shoes to Resin Angels, fast payment, lovely to deal with <3

20. Sold some SD-size stockings to Resin Angels, and she was a pleasure do business with ^^ Prompt payment, very friendly, the whole package that makes a buyer so great.