1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rio99

Aug 18, 2010

1. If you had some transactions with me please leave my feedback here.

Thanks!;)

2. Rio99 participated in a PukiPuki Prop swap. Communication was great, shipped out on time. Would recommend Rio99 for any swap!

3. Rio bought a puki schoolgirl outfit from me and was wonderful to work with, great communication, fast payment, I highly recommend!

4. Purchased some Japanese Re-Ment from Rio99 and it was a very smooth transaction with good communication, easy pay, and prompt, safe shipping.
      Thanks, Rio!

5. Rio99 participated in my FairyLand GO. The transactions went smoothly and she was very sweet. Thanks :)

6. Rio99 purchased some pukifee wings from me and she was very sweet to work with! Friendly communication and her payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

7. I bought some re-ments from Rio99. Great communication! Perfect transaction! re-ments extremely well packed and shipped really fast!

thank you so much Rio99
      Great seller!!! A+++

8. Rio99 bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

9. [​IMG]

~*~ Dollmore Group Order ~*~

❧Rio99❧

participated in my very first Dollmore Group Order here in DoA. She was very friendly and a joy to deal a transaction with. Her payments were prompt and so was her communication. I would love to have her on my group order anytime.

Thank you so much for making my first G.O. successful here in DoA.

:cheer :dance :cheer

❦ Decy ❦

10. Rio99&p purchased a LF outfit from me. She provided prompt payment and friendly communication. I couldn't be happier with this transaction! Highly recommend Rio99&p! Such an angel too ^^

11. Rio99 sold me two Fairyland MNF El heads, and she sent them out promptly after payment. She was wonderful to communicate with, and she also sent two wigs as part of the transaction. One of them magically turned out to be perfect for another doll that I had, so I couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!!!!

12. Rio99 commissioned me to make some denim for her MNF. She was great to work with, really good communication. Would definitely recommend!

13. Rio99 participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld group order and purchased a LittleFee outfit set from me and was a joy to work with on both accounts. Communication was wonderfully pleasant and consistently maintained and payments were instant, leaving nothing at all to be desired!! :D Dealing with them is effortless and I would gladly do it again~ I cannot recommend them enough!! ♥

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

14. [​IMG]

~*~ Rio99 ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. This is her second journey with me in one of my G.O.'s and like before, she was awesome! It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

15. I did faceup for Rio99 on her Minifee Rheia.
      She is wonderful to work with. Her doll was caught up in the whole Canada Post strike delay and alternate shipment methods did not work but she was very patient and friendly during the entire ordeal.
      Thank you so much! I'd love to work with her again!

16. I recently sold some slim msd outfits to Rio99. Communication was excellent and the payment was super quick! She also let me know when they arrived. I will continue to do business with her in the future. Thanks much! :)

17. Rio99 participated in my most recent Fairyland Group Order, and it was a joy to have her! Clear communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when the package arrived at her door.

A great participant, and I hope to do business with her again in the future!

18. Rio99 is an excellent buyer, and I would happily do business with her again. Thanks!

19. Rio99 ordered a custom PKF shirt from me and was, once again, great to deal with! Extremely nice and great communication! Thank you!

20. I bought the disney backpack and plushies for my little girlies from Rio ... Awesome lady ... love to do business with her ... Thankyou Rio and sorry for the late Feedback !!!