1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for River

Mar 15, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me if I've bought from/sold to you.

Thanks! :aheartbea

My ebay feedback

2. Sold a wig to River, and was paid for promptly. No problems here!

3. Sold a MNF Elf ShuShu to River- she is wonderful to sell to- very friendly and prompt payment! ^_^

4. Sold a pair of pants to River - super fast payment, good communication! :)

Glad you like the pants and it's definitely been a pleasure dealing with you!

5. River bought two dresses from me. Fast payment and great communication. She was very nice to do business with. ^^

6. I recently sold a wig to river (it's on it's way to you now ^。~) and it was very smooth! Great communication and very prompt payment.

(〃⌒ー⌒)/ Thanks~♪

7. Brought some MSC some River. Awesome transaction. Sent it out super fast too and well packaged ;D! Great person to trade with o(^_^)o

8. River participated in my recent Luts group order. Her payments were quick and she's a lovely person to deal with.

Would love to deal with her again :3

9. took part in a Dollmore order with River, great to deal with and she got my stuff to me really fast :)

10. Bought a pair of shoes from her, she replied to PMs quickly and... they were shipped really fast! Thanks!!!

11. River bouht msd underwear from me and she's been super fast to pay and very kind person!
      I'd love to deal with her again!

12. Lovely to deal with. I bought some of her pretty fruitloops accessories. They shipped uber fast. Many thanks.

13. I asked River if she would turn her cute FRUiT LOoPS dice necklaces into bracelets for my SD, and she kindly obliged. ^^

They look great!! The dice look really tasty too, I want to eat them :sweat

I'll try to remember to post pictures up once my boy's body arrives!

14. River purchased an outfit from me. She was prompt with payment as well as communication and it was a perfect transaction. Definitely would do business with her again :)

15. I sold a doll to River, and the transaction has been perfect.
      Great comunication and attentive with payments.
      I won't doubt on doing business again with you!! ^^
      Thank you very much! ^^

16. I did a custom Jedi Cloak for River. The process was delightful! River was great about feedback and always replied promptly to questions. She was flexible and friendly. I would definitely be happy to do business again :aheartbea

A++++++++

17. Was part of a GO I hosted - friendly to deal with, paid quickly. Would do business with again.

18. I sold a doll to River, and she was very friendly and understanding and prompt with payments. I would certainly be happy to do business with her again. Thanks again! :)

19. I bought a pair of Kid Delf gun hands from River. She was very friendly and communication on her end was very good.

20. Bought a Luts Shiwoo Dreaming head from River. It arrived quickly and was packaed securely. Communication was very pleasant throught out:) Thanks again!!!