1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for roserising

Apr 29, 2010

1. Roserising does not appear to have a feedback thread, so here it is!

Roserising bought a wig from me, payment was very prompt and she let me know as soon as it arrived. A great buyer!

2. Oh, wow, thanks for starting this thread! :D It was a pleasure doing business with you.

3. Roserising bought a chain set from me and was super friendly, great to deal with, and paid promptly! Thanks! :3

4. roserising bought a MNF scar breakaway head and arm from me, was an absolute pleasure to do business with and would definitely do so again :3

5. Just completed a trade with roserining - her fairyland event items for some commissioned clothing from me. Couldn't have gone greater! She responded promptly, was really friendly, did let me know when there was a small ship delay, and also let me know right away when her stuff arrived and showed me cute pics :D Thanks much, hope to work with you again!

6. Roserising bought Glass Eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. I just received my Tong Tong from roserising and she is even cuter in person! The whole transaction has been a pleasure and I would deal happily with her again in future and certainly hope to do so. She was packed with care, she kept me well informed and this sweet dolly arrived in great time too. Buy with confidence as she is not only honest and professional but extremely nice too. Thank you for adding such a lovely bonus to our holidays! :-)

8. I bought a beautiful Minifee Shiwoo head from Roserising. He arrived extra fast and was packaged really safely! Communication was great, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I love my Shiwoo! Thank you so much! :D

9. Bought a MNF body from Roserising, she was very quick to respond and she shipped out the package a lot sooner then I originally expected. The doll was packaged up nice and safe. Was kind enough to let me do a small layaway, good seller, recommended!

10. I bought a Miyu head from roserising and the transaction went very well. I will definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

11. Bought a head, very easy to work with and transaction went well.

12. I bought a MNF Shushu head from roserising, communication was excellent and the head arrived in perfect condition with some great extras!

13. Hope to buy from roserising again. Just finished a transaction for Impldoll Antonia.

SUPER GREAT PACKING!
      Fun extras too, perfect for my new doll.

I am completely happy with our transaction. She is a polite and caring person. Thanks!

14. I bought an Impldoll Dorisy from Roserising. The doll was packed wonderfully, and roserising had no problems answering my questions through the whole process. I would definitely order from roserising again! :)

15. Ta-daaa!!!

I bought a Dollzone Kimi from the lovely roserising/Bethany! Let me tell you: this person is WONDERFUL!! Very patient when waiting for my layaway money, fast and constant communication, and just an overall JOY to work with!!! I highly HIGHLY recommend roserising and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!!!

I love my new girl! Thanks, Bethany!!!!

16. Roserising sold me her MNF Chloé.
      Smooth communication.
      My doll was very carefully packed and sent quickly.
      Thank you very much ! I will not hesitate to make further business with this lovely person !

17. I bought a dollshe Rosen on a payment plan from roserising. Communication was very good and roserising was very quick to keep me updated with her shipping situation. I would definitely do business with her again!

18. Recently purchased a Soom Obsidius head from her and she shipped at her earliest availability and always kept up to date with me, doll head was packaged well and I got it very quickly.

19. I bought an Crobidoll body from Roserising. The bdy was packed very well, and Roserising was answering my questions
      prompt and kind. The body arrived in a wonderful shape and she even included some extras. I would definitely buy from
      her again! :)

20. roserising purchased from me a Souldoll, Soulkid Liddell and it was an amazing experience. I could not be happier!. From beginning to end it was a wonderful transaction!. She is very friendly and it is pleasure to deal with!. All communication was perfect and nice, it was a delight talking to her all the times, She sent payment when she said she would <3. She even immediately let me know when Liddell arrived!. I am very very happy and thank you very, very much my dear for having given her a new lovely home! I can only highly recommend her!!! <3<3<3