1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rowena

Sep 16, 2007

1. Please leave any feedback for me here!
    2. I sold a pair of MSD jeans to rowena, she was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and very prompt to pay, and she let me know as soon as they arrived! I would deal with her again in a heartbeat. :D :D
    3. Rowena bought a wig from me and she was great to deal with. Thanks again!
    4. Rowena participated in my Luts group order. Good communication, fast payment. Thank you so much!
    5. I sold a Bobobie tiny to Rowena. She paid quickly. She was nice. And she told me when she got it. Thank you!
    6. I sold an MSD-sized Cherishdoll body to Rowena and she was great to deal with, paid up promptly and let me know when it arrived! I'm happy to recommend her :)

Thank you very much! :clover:clover:clover
    7. [SIZE="-10"]Rowena participated in my Glass Eyes group order and everything went wonderfully well. Communication was kept up very well, payments were made very quickly and I don't have a thing at all to complain about. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Rowena again! I'm very happy that you were pleased with your eyes!!

:clover Thank you for participating in this order!! :clover