1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rubyliday

Nov 20, 2010

1. Please leave feedback, if you ever had transaction with me.

Thank you!

2. Rubyliday bought a scar Shiwoo head from me recently and she was great to work with. Fast communication, fast payment, and she told me when it arrived. I'd happily work with her again. :) Thanks!

3. Sold a monique wig to Rubyliday and she was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communications and fast payment plus she let me know when it arrived which is always appreciated. Would definately deal with again. Thanks

4. Rubyliday bought a pair of Slim MSD socks from me. She let me know when they arrived and was friendly throughout the transaction. Thank you so much~ :aheartbea

5. I did a faceup and body blushing for Rubiliday's DZ Dragon. Communication was great, very very nice to work with. i'd love to work with Rubiliday again! <3

6. Bought some shorts from me. Paid fast and let me know when they arrived. Would sale to again.

7. Rubiliday bought my BBB girl body from me. Communication was great, payment was on time and they let me know when the doll arrived. All in all, a smooth transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Rubiliday again ^_^ Thank you very much.

8. Rubiliday bought some MSD clothes from me, she paid straight away and was great to communicate with, also let me know as soon as everything arrived, definitely recommended and welcome anytime, thanks:)

9. Rubyliday bought a skirt from me, paid quickly and was super polite/friendly in all of the PMs. Thanks for buying from me :)

10. Rubyliday bought a MNF DES from me with a short layaway, and she was very pleasant to work with. She sent her payments quickly and without prompting, and she let me know when she arrived at her location. I would definitely do business with her again.

11. This lovely Lady took part in a Dollmore Group Order that I was running. Paid REALLY fast and kept in great communication!

~ Thank you so much for doing a group order with me! would love to work with you again!.

12. Bought a white wig from Rubyliday. Everything went smooth , the shipping is on time and the wig is awesome.
      Thank you!
      ~Lisa

13. Rubyliday ordered a custom fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

14. I sold a wig to rubyliday and she was great to work with! She payed quickly and was easy to communicate with. I would very much recommend her!

15. I sold a Fairyland Minifee body to her. :3
      She makes me happy to sent money quickly and fast PM!
      I want to deal with you again. I HIGHLY recommended her. <3

16. Rubyliday bought a dress from me recently.
      She is a very responsible and nice person.
      The payment was fast and everything went by the book.
      100% positive. I reccomennd her withiut any doubt.
      Thank You very much.

17. I sold a MNF body to Rubyliday and it went smoothly! Communication was quick and friendly, payment was prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you!

18. Rubyilday bought clothes from me and our transaction was successful! I received my payment fast and communication was great through our transaction. Thanks so much!

19. Rubyliday bought a minifee shiwoo elf girl from me on a layaway plan. Excellent communication and payment transactions. Wonderful buyer to work with!

20. I bought BBB girl body from Rubyliday and the transaction was very smooth and fast, thanks!