1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Sadaloha

Apr 22, 2008

1. Here is my feedback thread

2. A wonderful buyer! ^__^ sadaloha bought clothes from me
      Great communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her.
      I hope we will work together again :D
      thank you :]

3. Sadaloha bought a dress from me and was great with communication and fast with payment. I also appreciated the prompt PM to let me know when the outfit arrived. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

4. Sadaloha purchased some Dollheart Boots and a Dollheart dress from me. Paid quickly and confirmed immediately once the item arrived. Totally wonderful experience from a great buyer.

~Meee

5. Just had a happy and smooth transaction with Sadaloha, she paid very fast and keep good communication. Thanks so much again. :)

6. i bought a doll from sadaloha, it was a great transaction and she was lovely, thank you so much:)

7. Aloha bought a Kun head from me and paid very promptly with excellent communication. Thanks so much, it was a pleasure! I hope you enjoy Kun.

Jay

8. I bought a Dollzone Yuu2 tan doll from Aloha he was like new! and I am extremely pleased with him and she was wonderfully helpful and replied to all messages quickly:)Was very nice to have met her in person ;)

9. sadaloha commissioned a faceup from me, and was great to work with. She also took part in a Leekeworld group order I'd organised, and both times paid up promptly and was great to deal with. Thank you! :clover

10. Sadaloha bought 2 fur wigs from me.
      She is a great buyer.
      Thank you very much. :XD:

11. I bought a Lati elf Lea from Sadaloha and it was a perfect transaction. The doll is in beautiful condition, packed well and shipped ultra fast. I highly recommend her as a seller! :D

12. sadaloha bought outfits from me. Her communication was great.
      I hope you like them. Thank you very much. :dance

13. I bought a little doll from Sadaloha and it was perfect. The doll arrived in brand new condition, she was well packaged and shipped promptly. Sadaloha was a delight to deal with and I would highly recommend her!

14. I bought Latidoll HK Lumi from her and she was friendly the doll was well packed for the long trip.

Thank you.

15. I purchased a Domadoll Centaur Jado from sadaloha- she is an excellent seller with great communication- a fantastic doll, I just love her, thank you Aloha!

16. I bought a lovely top from Sadaloha, and I was happy with the transaction . thanks :)

17. I bought several items from Sadaloha,it was a very good transaction with good communication.
      Thank you very much

18. bought some clothes from Sadaloha. fast shipping and awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

19. I had the opportunity to purchase an outfit from Sadaloha. Good communication, prompt shipping, and excellent packaging. An excellent transaction!

20. I recently bought a pair of Ani twins from Sadaloha and I'm so very happy with this purchase. Communications were prompt and friendly. Shipping was very fast as well. The dolls arrived in absolutely beautiful condition and Sadaloha even included an outfit for each of them! I recommend Sadaloha highly!