1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sae

Aug 17, 2006

1. please leave feedback for me here :)
      thankies :D

2. Just got a Mau head from Sae and I love her...it was a very pleasant transaction!

3. Just completed a transaction for a pair of glasses that went very well. Would definitly buy from her again.

4. Sae bought 2 outfits from me, very smooth transaction! Really nice too! :D thank you ^^

5. wonderful transaction... fast payment,... thank u dear

6. I did a parcial trade with Sae for my Dot SHall and her MNF Lishe, it all went great! Plus Sae is a very friendly person :) I was a little nervous because this was my first trade but all went great :D

7. i purchased some sd13 shoes from sae about 2 months ago and she was friendly and very willing to give information. the shoes were fantastic and exactly as she advertised.

thanks so much!

8. i have traded dolls and clothes and bought stuff from sae :D
      she is brilliant and i would recomend her to anyone :D

she is super friendly too :dance

9. Has bought from me several times, a really nice buyer, fast payment, great transaction, please come again ;)

10. Wonderful, smooth, speedy transaction with Sae. Excellent buyer and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you !

11. Sae is really great to work with! I have sold to her and bought from her! Wonderful!! ^_^

12. I got the most awesomely :aeyepop: cool :cool: Purple Dread Wig from Sae .............Thx So Very Much! :abow:

13. Sae bought my mnf shiwoo from me and she was an excellent buyer. Great communications and placed a more than generous deal to buy him. Will use again and will definately keep in touch <3

14. I had a great transaction with Sae :) Great contact, fast payment. I recommend this person :)

15. Sae bought a wig from me...A great transaction,thanks Hun!

16. Had another excellent transaction with Sae, I bought her Luts sexy school girl outfit. i recieved it very fast and it was an all around great transaction...thanks so much!!

17. double post

18. Sae is a great buyer :aheartbea
      Very smooth communication and speedy payment :fangirl:
      To deal with her is a great pleasure!!:)

19. Thanks very much!!!
      Good buyer~~~~ And I'm so sorry I've make a big mistake!!! The new one has sent out~~~Remember to Pm me when you receive it again~!
      Anything new comes , I'll tell you again~~~Thanks a lot!!!

20. Wonderful seller - thank you so much! Highly recc'd!