1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sailor_Orbit

Aug 17, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. I also have an account in ebay as "Sailor_Orbit".

2. Sailor_Orbit wonderful buyer, highly recommended - fast payment and communication;)

3. I bought an Oldskin SD13 body from salior orbit :) I had no problems at all during this deal~ my package arrived safefy and in less than a week! :aheartbea the commication was great and SO was very friendly.

4. I sold a wig to Sailor_Orbit -- she paid immediately and was wonderful throughout the entire transaction! :)

5. Sold a doll bag to Sailor_Orbit, fast payment! Thanks again. ^^

6. I bought Unoa Second faceplates from Sailor Orbit, both Mocha and Cream Dollybird, and I love them!!! She shipped them fast, and communicates well.She is a great person who is very talented. THANKS.:fangirl:

7. Sailor_Orbit bought Reisner (Volks SD16 boy) from me. It takes some of the sting out of the sale when you deal with someone like Sailor_Orbit, who you know has a great passion for this hobby. She paid quickly as promised and has kept in exceptional communication.

Thanks for the picture!

8. Sailor_Orbit bought some items from me. n_n Communication was great and payment was promt. It was an overally good transaction.

9. Had a great transaction with Sailor_Orbit! She was a very courteous and friendly buyer and paid very promptly, and let me know as soon as her item had arrived safely. Would be very happy to do business again! :D

10. I bought a lovely doll from Sailor_Orbit last week. Her emails are fantastic and my doll arrived, packed very well, via the shipping method that I requested. I am glad to have made a new friend on DoA and, in turn, enable her to get the doll of her dreams!! THANKS SO MUCH!!

11. Sailor Orbit purchased a doll outfit from me and the whole experience was very pleasant. She promptly made payment and was also a nice person to talk to.

12. Sailor Orbit is a delight to do business with. She recently bought a doll from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll was received. It was a very pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to sell to her again.

13. Had a great transaction with Sailor_Orbit! I sold her a pair of eyes. She is very friendly buyer and paid very fast, and let me know as soon as her item had arrived safely. I highly recommended her ! Thank you very much Rosanna:)

Myrtle in ca

14. Sailor_Orbit recently bought a Yo-SD dress from me. Communication was always pleasant and payment was prompt. She also let me know when the package arrived safely. Thank you for the wonderful transaction, Sailor_Orbit! n_n ♥

15. I bought a very lovely coat ina perfect, easy and fast transaction.
      Thank you, I love the coat, looks wonderful:aheartbea
      Yves

16. I bought an SD13 long-leg boy body from Sailor_Orbit, and he arrived today! ^^ She maintained excellent communication throughout the transaction, and shipped extremely quickly. He arrived in perfect condition, and I'm totally in love! Thanks again! ^^

17. I bought a spinel head from Sailor_Orbit and she was very friendly and easy to deal with. She responded fast and was overall just great to do business with. Plus she shipped the head out immediately ! :D

Thanks so much ! will be doing business with you again ! :D

18. Did a body/doll trade with Sailor_Orbit, great communication and super fast shipping and payment, I couldn't ask for more! Plus she's very nice! :) Would definitely do business with her again.

19. Fast and good communication. Shipped when promised and everything arrived in good condition and well packed. She also gave layway and was patient to deal with somebody quite new to this.

Definitely would buy something from her again.

20. Sailor_Orbit bought jewelry from us and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and fast payment -- she also let us know when she received the item. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!