1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sands

Aug 11, 2008

1. ~~finally did a feedback!^^

Feel free to leave your feedback if you've had transactions from me!

~Thank you,
      ~~sands :) :)

2. I'll Leave a VERY positive feedback for Sands! Great buyer! Fast payment and easy to get in touch with

^^

3. Sands participated in a GO I hosted for Minimee heads. Excellent communication all the way through, and payment was extremely prompt. It could only been faster if she had been standing next to me and handed me cash when I asked for it. :XD:

It has been a delight chatting with her, and I hope to have a chance to do business with her again.

4. sands purchased a couple of items from me. She was polite, communicative and paid swiftly. She's always welcome here. Thank you for a great transaction! =^_^=

5. sands was part of a MNM order I ran. She was very quick with her payment and friendly to work with. Thanks!

6. Legend purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. She was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much ^ ^

7. sands bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

8. sands purchased from our 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. She was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much ^ ^

9. sands bought a Deneb head from me. She was really nice in communication and transfer money VERY fast^^
      Thanks a lot!