1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Saralena

Sep 13, 2009

1. Well I figured since I forgot to make one of these when I joined, I'd make one now. Good thing I've only bought from two people so far. :sweat
      Anyways, please leave feedback for me here if you've ever bought, sold or anything else with me.
      Thanks!

2. Saralena bought a Chibi Unoa Face Plate from me~ She paid promptly and kept great communication~ As a buyer I recommend. Very friendly~ I hope you enjoy your cutie <3

3. I purchased a RS Feng from Saralena and everything went perfectly! He arrived super fast and was exactly as described! Thank you so much! ^_^

4. I did 2 face-ups for Saralena ^ ^ She is a very very nice person, and keeps up with communication too~ I had much fun painting her boys and I hope she likes them as much as I did XD Overall, she is an awesome person to do transactions with, A++!!! <33

5. Sold a Unoa "O" FP to Saralena~
      She was nice and easy to communicate with. She paid -very- promptly & let me know when the FP arrived.

I would definitely recommend selling to her in the future.

6. I did a face-up commission for Saralena. She was an excellent person to do business with. Good communication and just very nice overall, and let me know that she was happy with the work I did. I'd be delighted to work with her again. ^_^

7. I bought an, 'Orchid', head from Saralena.
      All went really smoothly, fast shipping..great communication and one very lovely head!
      Thank You so much:)

8. I've done a previous transaction before with Saralena, and not at all did I have to hesitate selling 2 of my doll heads to her ^ ^ She is a very kind person to work with, pays immediately, and I recommend her to anyone~! <33

9. I bought a pair of Delf hands from Saralena and they arrived today, safe and sound! They were shipped super quick and packed incredibly well. Saralena was great about answering PMs and was very friendly to buy from! I highly recommend this seller! :)

10. I purchased a Fairyland MNF Beauty line boy body from Saralena, There was awesome communication, and she shipped it the day after! I highly recommend buying/selling to/from Saralena!! She was great! 100% Feedback : )

11. saralena bought Volk SD13 Irvin+extra items on layaway.
      Everything was just PERFECT!!
      saralena always made payment on time, and all messages were prompt and respectful.
      Thank you for pleasant experience! I look forward to do business with you again!

12. Saralena bought my minifee body from me.
      She was quick to reply, paid me early on her layaway and was all around a sweetheart to deal with!
      I definitely recommend her and would do business again :)
      Thanks for buying and letting me know you received him! :D

13. I bought an tan Rosy from Saralena.
      All went smoothly, great communication and my lovely Rosy is at home now!
      Thank you veru much for my dear girl. I highly recommended the seller. Hope to do business with you again.

14. Saralena participated in my Luts GO. She was wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend her! Thank you for joining!

15. Saralena bought an Unoa Akubi FP from me. Always quick to reply with a friendly and patient attitude!
      Payment was fast and informed me right away when she received the package! I would definitely love to deal with her again!

Thank you!

16. Transaction and all communication was swift and gentle. I recommend Saralena as great buyer!! Thank you! <3

17. Positive feedback!

I bought her LM-Enrill, and she was very helpful and kind, helping me to choose the best shipping method and all. The transaction went very well!
      I really recommend her!

18. Saralena sold a sleeping Shiwoo Minifee head. Great communication. Item was just as described. Thanks.

...Tiasdolls

19. had a great commission transaction with Saralena, good communication and fast payment, would do business with again.

20. bought a volks doll from her on layaway. very generous with the layaway time although I paid it off early. smooth transaction and fast shipping. thank you!