1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for scube

Feb 6, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you've had any transactions with me. Thank you for your time! :)

2. was in a group order and she paid promptly!

have met the lovely gal personally and i can tell you she is trustworthy!

good to deal with ^^

3. I've bought twice now from scube....both times the items arrived in mint condition, were well packaged, and shipped very promptly.
      Thanks!
      :)

4. I bought a fur wig and scube was WONDERFUL to deal with, fast shipping, gorgeous wig, great transaction :) Thanks again!

5. I bought a wig from scube and everything went just perfectly! The wig arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks:) !

6. Just received a wig I bought from Scube, and it's a great item in lovely shape. She's pleasant to deal with. Thanks much!

7. I purchased a pair of leeke glass eyes from this seller. The Items were packaged with care and have arrived safely. Thank you so much!!! The eyes look great on my BC Lucas! :D

8. I got two books from this seller - they arrived promptly, and were safely and carefully packaged. A very responsible seller!
      Ellen in NH

9. I finally made it home to open the package with the book, its in great condition and i can't wait to se up a pattern!

10. had a fast transaction with scube.. item was received promptly & well-packaged.
      very efficient seller! highly reccomended~ :D

11. - edited -

12. I bought a Volks blouse from scube, we had a real-life transaction that went very smoothly, the blouse is in beautiful condition, too. Many thanks! ^_^

13. Scube is a great seller, very fast shippment and great communication, thanks!!!

14. I bought a pair of v-jeans from scube and couldn't be happier :) Very communicative seller! Thanks so much!

15. I bought some items from Scube and they are lovely. She's great to deal with and she shipped fast! Thanks Scube!

16. bought a jacket and shirt.
      And despite the awefull service the post were doing.
      I did get my package.
      I'm very happy that this was resolved so well.

17. Ordered some SD glasses. Fit like a dream!
      She shipped super fast! Wonderful to deal with, super sweet!
      Thanks again!

18. I purchased a Volks SD wig and La Personal Collection clothing from Scube.
      Scube was fast and polite in her/his communication and the goods were delivered very swiftly and safely.
      Overall a smooth transaction with a trustworthy seller. <3

19. Bought an SD white t-shirt from Scube, she is very professional and polite, I loved buying from her. The item arrived fast and in perfect condition.

20. Got my cute little glasses. Thanks so much!
      :) Linda