Feedback for Se-chan

Feb 9, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for Se-chan here.

Sucessful transactions with:
      Tsuzuki Asato (selling to)
      Kama (selling to)
      Uneide (buying from)(commissioning)
      Lady Samhainne (commissioning)
      lindsayscorner (commissioning)
      psycho_bunny (group order with)
      LordSesshoumaruSama (commissioning) (buying from)
      AnimeDoll (buying from)
      TheSaint (buying from)
      LNY (selling to)
      talithax (selling to)
      himitsu (buying from)
      nightfall_walker (buying from)
      mel (commissioning)
      Dyna (selling to)
      skumring(buying from)
      Gunbunny(buying from)
      akikazu (buying from)
      amelia_aa/heise (buying from)
      morbiddollz (buying from)
      skumring (buying from)
      Gunbunny (buying from)
      marsh (commissioning)
      mae (buying from)
      bperry042 (buying from)
      DD-ANNE (buying from)
      Cherry Street Sera (commissioning)
      brighnasa (commissioning)
      Hitasura (commissioning)
      devmo (buying from)
      Amelia_aa/Heise(buying from) (commissioning)
      armeleia(commissioning)
      asato (buying from)
      Sylphide(commissioning)
      Julie(buying from/trade)
      hello_sunshine (splitting order/buying from)
      harolink (selling to)
      Crimson (buying from)
      St. James (buying from)
      Zully Quirke (selling to)
      Brsis (selling to)
      Aiowen (selling to)
      neurocidic (selling to)
      Lachlana (buying from)
      bpanda (buying from)
      pawpaw (selling to)
      MahouBunnyBell (selling to) (whole doll)
      (There are about ten more that I
      cant remember)

2. Ah! I found this thread! :fangirl:

Yup, my Heath head has found a wonderful new home. Se-chan and I had a smooth transaction.

Thank you! ;)

3. Se-chan commissioned me to make a Red Moon Kimono for her lovely Lily in MSD size. She was very communicative, sure of what she wanted and promptly sent payment. Thank you for a fun commission and a great transaction.

4. Se-chan was a treat to work with on her faceup commission. She paid promptly, shipped her head to me in excellent packaging, and communicated what she was looking for clearly (and had great ideas!). On top of all of that, she was friendly and fun :) I'd love to paint for her again!

5. Se-chan purchased a DZ head from me. Perfect transaction. Quick payment, good communication. Would do business with again. ^_^

6. I purchased a great pair of SD boy shoes from Se-Chan! A great deal and a perfect transaction in every way! Highly recommend doing business with her!

7. I purchesed a pair of SD boots from Se-Chan and she was perfectly wonderful to deal with.

Quick PMs and the boots arrived quickly in good condition.

Thank you.

8. Se-chan bought a mini-sized blue chair from me, paid really fast for it, and the communication was excellent and very friendly.

Thanks so much! A real pleasure dealing with you ^^

9. Se-chan bought from me and she was very nice to deal with. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks!

10. Se-chan was wonderful to deal with. We put an item on hold and she paid exactly when she said she would. Thank you so much!

11. I purchased an MSD-size dress and pair of Dollheart overalls from Se-chan. They were delivered quickly, and were well packaged.

12. Thanks for commissioning me! I had a lot of fun sewing for your Lily, so please come back again anytime. ;)

Lindsay
      http://www.LindsaysCorner.com

13. Se-chan bought from me, she's very nice and a pleasure to deal with.

14. Our transactions with Se-chan are always great!. Fast payment and a real pleasure. Thanks so much!

15. I just completed a super smooth transaction with Se-chan. Communication was prompt and friendlly, payment was swift. I highly recommend her!

Thanks!

16. Se-chan is always a pleasure to deal with. Fast payment and great communication. Awesome buyer! Thanks again!

17. Se-chan bought a watch from me, quick payment and a pleasure to do business with.

18. Se-chan bought some eraser food sets from me - wonderful communication and prompt payment. Thank you very much!

19. Another perfect transaction with Se-chan. Always quick with payment and hassle free. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks again

20. Se-chan bought 2 surgical masks ... lots of good communication and fast payment.