1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seakings!!~

Oct 1, 2006

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with me whether it be buying from, selling to or just anything in general I would greatly appreciate any comments here! :D

2. I bought a monkey chair (Really super cute) and some candle holders for a mini doll and they were shipped super fast and wrapped really well. ^__^ Plus seakings was super nice and answered all my questions. Thanks! ^__^

3. i bought a pair of shoes from seakings, she is very friendly! great seller, great communication, overall great person! :)

4. Fast shipment and lati girl was perfect! Thanks so much!

5. I bought a doll from Seakings and she arrived in excellent condition.

6. Gorgeous things just arrived from Seakings.. I highly recommend. as a seller..

Lovinly packaged as well... thanks so much

7. An amazing Unoa - Lusis just arrived, well packaged, shipped with care. Seakings is a good trader!

8. Please reply my e-mails. >: (

9. Another great purchase from Seakings...

I highly recommend..

10. I sold 1 pair glass eye to seaking. Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly recommend!^O^/
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks a lot~~m(_ _)m

11. bought a lati yellow wig. Fast shipping! Very nice seller!

THANK YOU!
      :D

12. I bought a PILE of shoes from her and they are exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much! My kids are sooooo excited for such happy shoes!

13. I bought a MSD shirt off her on the 18th of the 10th.

The last time I heard from her was 17 days ago on the 25th of the 10th.

I understand people have lives, but I'm a little anxious. Please if you read this get back to me just so I know he is posted.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179182

14. Wah! The shirt arrived today and it is of a very high quality. I absolutely adore it.