1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for seakings!!~

Oct 1, 2006

1. If you've had any sort of transaction with me whether it be buying from, selling to or just anything in general I would greatly appreciate any comments here! :D

2. I bought a monkey chair (Really super cute) and some candle holders for a mini doll and they were shipped super fast and wrapped really well. ^__^ Plus seakings was super nice and answered all my questions. Thanks! ^__^

3. i bought a pair of shoes from seakings, she is very friendly! great seller, great communication, overall great person! :)

4. Fast shipment and lati girl was perfect! Thanks so much!

5. I bought a doll from Seakings and she arrived in excellent condition.

6. Gorgeous things just arrived from Seakings.. I highly recommend. as a seller..

Lovinly packaged as well... thanks so much

7. An amazing Unoa - Lusis just arrived, well packaged, shipped with care. Seakings is a good trader!

8. Please reply my e-mails. >: (

9. Another great purchase from Seakings...

I highly recommend..

10. I sold 1 pair glass eye to seaking. Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly recommend!^O^/
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks a lot~~m(_ _)m

11. bought a lati yellow wig. Fast shipping! Very nice seller!

THANK YOU!
      :D

12. I bought a PILE of shoes from her and they are exactly what I was looking for! Thanks so much! My kids are sooooo excited for such happy shoes!

13. I bought a MSD shirt off her on the 18th of the 10th.

The last time I heard from her was 17 days ago on the 25th of the 10th.

I understand people have lives, but I'm a little anxious. Please if you read this get back to me just so I know he is posted.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179182

14. Wah! The shirt arrived today and it is of a very high quality. I absolutely adore it.