1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Serenity Shall...

Jul 27, 2007

1. I greatly appreciate those I've dealt with taking the time to leave me feedback. Arigatou! :)

2. Stacie is amazing she bought Shall's outfit from me!! She's such a great buyer, paid right away and let me know as soon as the outfit arrived and kept in touch with me the whole time! Everyone needs to have such a great buy!!

Thanks soooo much Stacie and I hope your girl loves it as much as I do! :)

3. I had an awesome transaction with Stacie. She shipped out the pair of eyes I ordered super fast, and they came really well packed.

She's an awesome seller!

4. Stacie is an absolute sweetheart to work with. She participated in my recent SOOM order. Paid very quickly and communicative. I hope to have more transactions with her again in the future. Thanks again so much hon! ^_^

5. Stacie bought a necklace from Amethyst Collezione - friendly, polite communication & prompt payment! :)

Thank you, it has been a pleasure dealing with you!

6. wonderful seller! Shipped quickly and kept in communication :D

7. I bought a gorgeous Bambicrony Vivienne fullset from Stacie. What a great transaction! The doll is gorgeous and Stacie was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. A highly recommended seller! Thanks Stacie!!

8. great buyer. Very communicative and easy to deal with. Fast payment and no worries at all. Highly recommend. Serenity Shall bought a Lusis kit and Petsha's sword from me

9. Purchased DoT tender lahoo head. Was wonderful to deal and buy from. Had good communication :) The head is in very good condition just as describe in the posting :) thank you!!

10. Serenity Shall took part in my kakashi hatake minimee GO. Payment was fast and pms friendly. Thank you!

11. I bought a milk white wig from Serenity Shall.I love the wig it was perfect.Shipping was fast & communication was excellent.Thanks so much.The girls keep fighting over who gets to wear the new wig!!!

12. Serenity Shall bought a Naruto headband and Naruto ninja shoes from me.
      She is friendly and easy to conmunicatted with^^
      I`m very glad to deal with her!
      Thanks again dear^^

13. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Serenity Shall. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

14. Utterly amazing seller here. Answered all questions quickly, was great about taking informational pictures, shipped out with speed, and uses even more bubble-wrap than I do! <3 Thanks so much.

15. I bought SerenityShall's Kid Delf Ani. It was a smooth, flawless transaction, with prompt communication, fast shipping, and not to mention, gorgeous doll. <3

Highly recommended!

16. Totally recomended seller!!! I baught Soom MD Cass from Stacie for my friend, who speak English only with online translater)))
      Stacie agreed to help us and was very kind and patient all time!
      Everything was magnificent, sensible negotiations, fast payment, great packing and at last an amasing doll!
      Huuuuuuge thanks to Stacie!

17. Bought a Luts mnf outfit from Stacie and she was really great to deal with. The outfit is in perfect condition and she was very friendly and helpful in communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thanks

18. I just bought a Chic-line cat faceplate from Serenity Shall and everything was perfect. Condition, packing, shipping speed, communication, all were great!:fangirl:
      Thanks so much,
      Genie

19. I bought a dress (Violet Fern) from Stacie. Shipped quickly and kept in communication.
      Wonderful seller!
      Thanks!!

20. Very Positiv
      I bought one from Serenity Shall Dream of Doll outfit.
      Description traff production closely to the ship was quite fast and the contact was perfect!
      I can recommend them very well and would love to negotiate with her.
      Overall rating: 1 + ^^