Feedback for Sevastra

Jan 17, 2009

1. Please leave me feedback here, thanks! :)

2. Sevastra bought a dress from me and was a wonderful buyer, paid promptly and is a pleasure to deal with - thanks! :)

3. Sevastra purchased a SD dress from me. She paid very promptly and was nice enough to inform me when the item had arrived. It was a lovely transaction. Thank you! :clover

4. Sevastra bought 2 Dollheart SD underwear shirts from me, and everything went perfectly ;)

Lovely buyer, fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly... a real pleasure to deal with!

Thank you! <3

5. Great buyer! She bought a petticoat from me. A very prompt payer. Thank you!

6. I sold a dress to Sevastra, everything went great she paid prompty and she informed me when the dress arrived, lovely buyer.

Hugest thankies. ((><))

7. I bought from Sevastra a bunch of clothes for my girls and it was a joy to deal with. She was very communicative, kind and real sweet-natured, she tried all the time to make me confortable with the purchase and i felt very in very good hands. My clothes were packaged very well and they shipped very fast and are just as described!^^. I could not be happier *__*. All in all it was a perfect transaction. I can highly recommend doing business with Sevastra! thank you so much my dear <3<3<3

8. I bought some clothing from Sevestra and she was wonderful to deal with! She was quick to reply to my pm's and quick to ship. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you!