1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for sfallen

Jun 2, 2006

1. Please add any feedback comments you might have for any dealings with me. =) Here's hoping all my feedback will be positive.

Here's the link to my first DoA transaction feedback as a buyer:
      seller: allanieew
      good transaction with both Sfallen and Tammie

My Ebay feedback as both a buyer and seller since March 16, 2000 can be found under the username:
      milvic

2. Fantastic buyer, sent payment straight away!
      Thank you :D
      Anna

3. Would absolutely love to do buisiness with again!
      Item came/was shipped out quickly~!
      I'm sure my boy, Linx, will love the extra purse! xD
      Thank you very much!
      -Catspaw & Linx

4. I bought an MSD dress from sfallen the other day and it arrived lightning-fast, nicely packed, and was just as described. Thanks so much! :-D

Raven

5. Wonderful to deal with it!! Excellent communication and the boots came so fast! :)

Thanks again!!

6. Recieved my items promptly and communication was excellent and friendly! Would definitely buy again =) Thanks for a great transaction!

7. A very friendly and fast seller : ) I'm very happy with the item (veryveryveryvery happyyy *_*), thank you very much ^^

8. I bought a head and it was in like-new shape! Shipping was lightning fast and she kept me in the loop the whole time - perfect transaction!