1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shaiel

May 2, 2008

1. I am sure this girl has bought and sold here on DOA, but since no one has begun a feedback thread for her including herself I will.

Shaiel bought my DD Supia Yisol and she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Very open with communication and I am looking forward to hearing from her when she has Yisol in hand. Lovely girl and lovely person to deal with. :)

2. Shaiel bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

3. I've bought Shailel's Ryeon :D:D:D
      she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful ^^

really fast shipping and very lovely to deal with!
      A pleasure to deal with you :)

4. Shaiel purchased a MNF head from me. The transaction was smooth and quick! I would gladly work with her again! Thanks!

5. Shaiel bought a pair of ED eyes from me and it was a super smooth transaction. She kept up great communication and paid in a timely manner. Great buyer! :aheartbea

6. Shaiel bought a pair of wings from me,We had a very smooth transaction. She paid quickly.When she recieved the wings,she let me know that in time.She is a great buyer!
      Thank you very much!^0^

7. I participated in GO Leeke led by Shaiel. Everything went perfectly;
      very nice and communicative person, highly recommended!

thank you :D

8. Shaiel bought a Leekeworld MSD wig off me and every aspect of the transaction went super smooth.

Even left feedback as soon as item arrived without prompting!

9. participated in Leeke GO that Shaiel led. Everything went just perfect. Highly recommended!

10. I bought Shaiel's Narae. Absolutely perfect, perfectly packaged, with some gifts: a really kind attention.
      She send the parcel really fast, with a great and nice communication.

Thank you Shaiel for this transaction!

11. Shaiel bought a girl dress set from me. She paid promplt and was very friendly to communicated throughout the transaction. She is great buyer.
      Thank you very much, Shaiel, I hope to work with you again^^

12. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

13. I've just sold a SD Volks Tohya Head to Shaiel on layaway and she was an absolute dear throughout! Extremely polite and friendly, and was very prompt with payment too (^_____^)b 110% recommended buyer!

14. I sold a volks body to Shaiel, she was very pleasent and understanding when I was forced to post the parcel a few days later then stated. It was an overall lovely transaction and I'd be more then happy to work with her again in the future.

Thanks!

15. big + for Shaiel. i participated in many GO she led. All was friendly with great contact and fast shipping. but what's most important Shaiel painted my DES and Chiwoo and she made AMAZING work. absolutely fantastic, proffesionally skilled just highly recommended. Thank you so much!

16. :goldstar Excellent Trade Transaction :goldstar

I traded a Dollheart Dress Set & Wig with Shaiel for her Bellosse Head. Communication was always prompt and friendly. The head was packaged well and arrived quickly. I would certainly recommend buying, selling, or trading with her! Thanks for a great transaction Shaiel!

17. Shaiel sold me her wonderful Kassia.
      super nice transaction, communication and wonderfully fast shipment!
      thank you for such a wonderful doll and smooth transaction! highly recommended!

18. I Just purchased the Luts Winter Event head from this lovely person, the package was packed fantastically and it arrived in great condition. Transaction was one of the smoothest Ive had. Thank you !

19. I bough a really pretty red dress from her - she shipped it out asap, communication was great and th dress arrived in great codition.
      I'd gladly deal with shail again

20. I sold a SD top to her. She was fast with payment and very nice with communication. Recommended buyer!! :D