1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shan

Nov 3, 2006

1. I just received some lovely outfits from Shan. .Just one of the best sellers going.. I have bought from before and always has items arrived quickly and just as lovely as shown

I highly recommend Shan as a seller.. truly a great seller

Thanks so much again for all

2. I've bought from and sold to Shan and found her to be wonderful to deal with. Very fast to respond and a pleasant, friendly trader. Thanks so much!

3. I sold some furwigs to Shan and she paid very quickly and her speed in responding to my PMs was just as fast <3!

4. I've bought from Shan twice and she's absolutely wonderful to deal with! :fangirl: Very friendly and fast shipping.

5. I just got some lovely clothes from Shan for my Petite AI. It was a great transaction, friendly communiction and fast shipment. I would certainly buy from her again. Thanks a lot.

6. Shan bought an outfit set from me and was very nice to deal with! Thank you! :)

7. Posted payment on 11/07, confirmation of delivery came 11/10, and shipment arrived 11/24. All questions were answered very quickly, much more timely than my own posts, I'm afraid, and she was very sweet when she did so. A wonderful seller. ^-^

8. I sold clothes to shan and she is a really fast at paying and PM back ^^
      she is really nice! :D

9. I got Schulze's documents from shan, and they arrived so fast!
      Thanks so much!! Cake for you :cake: XD

10. Shan is wonderful to deal with,thankyou :)

11. Shan is the best to buy from and sell to. ^^

12. Bought some MSD clothes from Shan. Fast to reply to PMs and fast to send them, nicely packed too ^^ Thank you!

13. Bought a wig from shan~ Very quick to reply to my questions and PMs~ a wonderful seller, I hope to deal with her again in the future! :3

14. Shan bought a shirt from me a little while ago. :3 She was very quick with payment, easy to contact, and was very polite and a pleasure to talk to. Thanks!

15. I purchased a wig from Shan. It arrived in perfect condition, and she was very communicative and nice. :)

16. I had a great transaction with Shan. Very communicative, easy to deal with, fast shipping.

Thanks for an awesome transaction Shan!

:)

17. Shan is a wonderful buyer, sent payment very quickly. Thank you again, Shan! ^^

18. Shan choosed a sweater from my Winter collection, we had great communication,she doesn't hesitate to ask question, I welcome her any time for another transaction ^^, Thank you :)

19. I bought a wig from Shan that is just darling! She even sent all the original packaging and wrapped the wig very well for its trip across the ocean. She's a great seller and I'd certainly buy from her again!

20. Shan is one of the best sellers.. Tracking provided with speedy delivery. I have bought many things and just got a incredibly lovely MSD dress today in the mail..

Buy With Confidence.. A simply terrific seller..