1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sharkyra

May 26, 2008

1. Please leave your feedback here in this thread if you have had a transaction with me.

Thanks ^^!

2. I sold Sharkyra MNF Lishe head and transaction was great :)

3. I bought an AOD MSD body from Silvia. It was an easy and really fast transaction. Silvia is such a nice person to communicate with. Would definitely buy again. :)

4. Sharkyra just bought a doll from me. It was a very pleasant transaction:) with nice communication. Sharkyra paid promptly and let me know immediately when The Moon had arrived. Thank you very much:aheartbea

5. I bought Fake-Fur from Silvia. It was an easy and really fast transaction . Would definitely buy again :)

6. I sold an Unoa Sist faceplate to Sharkyra. She paid really fast, she is a nice and serious buyer ^^. I'm really happy with this fast and easy transaction. Thank you =D.

7. had a great transaction with Sharkyra, I bought a black and pink Kana wig and she was great with communication and shipping, it arrived fast and well packaged. thanks so much!

8. I bought a doll from Sharkyra, she was very nice and the transaction went very quick! He was home the day after I paid! Very well packaged and no unwanted surprises, like damage or anything :D I was very happy to do business with her.

9. I sold a pair of sunglasses to Sharkyra. Fast payment and replied quickly to pms. Highly reccomended! Thank you!

10. I bought a doll head from Silvia. It was very well packed and shipped fast. I am very happy with the transaction, highly recommended seller!

11. She commissioned me for some chibi drawings recently and was great to work with. Quick payment and good communication. I wouldn't mind doing business with her again.

12. c: I recently sold a Spinel head to Silvia/Sharkyra, and she was wonderful to deal with ^^ She was incredibly polite, payment was prompt as were he responses/replies, I would gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much! :) <3

13. I sold a Soom IO head to Sharkyra, and it was a smooth transaction! She paid quickly, and let me know when he arrived :aheartbea Thanks again!

14. I sold model doll boots to Sharkyra. Transaction was nice and quick! ^__^ Thank You!

15. Sharkyra purchased some SD sized candelabras from me. She's great to deal with and paid very rapidly. I could not have asked for a smoother international transaction. Thanks again!

16. I bought Heliot's wig from Sharkyra :) She was friendly and helpful. the shipping was fast and the wig arrived in excellent condition. I would certainly buy from her again.

17. Sharkyra purchased a IO wig from me, she was lovely to trade with, paid promptly and let me know when it arrived safely. I would higly recommend any trade with her :)

18. Silvia just bought a gown from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

19. Sharkyra bought a pair of jointed hands from me, she is very nice and fast in payment, thanks very much^^

20. Silvia bought the SD16 Iris from me. She was very very nice in the communication and made every layaway payment on time as promised. Excellent buyer. Thank you very much!:fangirl: