1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shido~

Sep 16, 2007

1. Had a transaction with me? Please leave feedback, with what you thought was good and what I could improve on~ :)

2. I split my very first doll with Shido (Too & Bee-A) during the valenties event. I've also jumped on a few of her orders. She's been nothing but helpfull and with excellent communication!

Will definatly be buying from and ordering with in the future :D

3. We sold a DoD Lahoo to Shido; the communication was excellent, the payment was very prompt, and the transaction was smooth. I would love to do business with her again. Simply wonderful

I hope you enjoy your boy! :D

4. Shido is absolutely wonderful to deal with! great communication and smooth payment, no qualms here :)

5. I've jumped into some orders made by Shido before. She's extremely helpful and wonderful with communicatio.

Highly recommended.

6. Shido is a great seller, great communication and my shoes arrived quickly and well packaged ^_^

7. Shido bought a mini body from me. She paid fast, and held communication open throughout the transaction. A very good buyer which I would love to sell to again.

8. I bought a Dollheart Fer outfit from Shido. The outfit arrived in a very beautifully packed box, it was a pleasure to deal with her and she sent it immediately, exactly when she said she would. I'd happily trade with Shido again.

9. I bought SDF Cian V1 Elf Mod head from Shido, and I'm really happy. )) She is great to deal with!

10. I commissioned Shido to make some clothes for my boy. She was very friendly and great to deal with, couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks! ^^

11. Bought some hands from Shido; everything went perfectly.^_^
      She shipped the hands quickly, and they arrived in great condition and very well packaged.
      Thanks!

12. I bought nanuri 07 head from Shido.
      Very nice person and great seller! :)

13. Shido was great to work with! She purchased a paintbrush from me. She was friendly and polite in all her communication, paid promptly, let me know when her package arrived and left me feedback. I would absolutely recommend her! :thumbup Thanks again!

14. I commissioned Shido to sew two vests for me. She was always so friendly and very polite, and did all that she could to make sure everything was as I wanted. I would love to do business with her again sometime~

15. Commissioned a MSD outfit from Shido. Outfit was of excellent quality and she was very friendly. Would gladly do business with her again. =D

16. I bought a miyu head from her. It was a great transaction, and I wouldn't hesistate to deal with her again. Thanks!
      Lisa

17. I commissioned a custom MSD dress from Shido as a gift for one of my bridesmaids. I was let down by a seamstress here who had accepted the commission before her, so I was nervous, but Shido assured me that she could do the job quickly and do it well; and that's exactly what she did! The dress is everything I wanted it to be. The design is spot on and the quality is amazing.

Shido herself was an absolute love to deal with. She kept me updated every step of the way and always replied promptly. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you! :aheartbea

18. very well done and good communication
      thankyou

19. I commissioned a custom made hoodie from Shido! I have nothing but good things to say about her. She was great with keeping me updated. I'd love to do business with her again.

20. I commissioned an outfit design from bara no konrei of kozi costume it looks very dashing she made it look purfect.
      The price was good well worth the money that i payed.She also kept me updated with images being made of my outfit.
      I would recomment her to every one.

THANK YOU SHIDO :)