1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shuui

Jun 1, 2006

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me. :daisy Thank you so much for your time!! I really appreciate it. :D

2. I have had a wonderful transaction with Shuui for the first suit order! she delivered my suits perfectly, kept in communication! she even helped out in the 2nd order, even though someone else was running the international side.

she's always been very kind and quick with communication! I trust her :D

3. I've also had a very wonderful transaction with Shuui and will definitely vouch for her ^^

4. Shuui came through with my identical pair of white/blue suits - I love them and so do the Frost Twins! She was a responsible seller with friendly pms.

Thanks! :)

5. I just received my item from Shuui -- A very friendly and responsive seller, great to work with! Thank you very much :) .

6. I got a pair of boots and a webshirt from Shuui. She's a sweet seller and we had great communication. :] She's wonderful to deal with too!

7. Bought many many things through her ^^ you get my word for her reliablilty, the flawless transaction and quick correspondence, extremely helpful and polite, a perfect seller. Nothing but a positive experience :)

8. Sold stuff to Shuui - transaction was easy & smooth. ^_^

9. I ordered a red web tee from Shuui and it is fab! Very well made, packaged and sent.
      Though we did encounter a minor delay in our transaction, Shuui was extremely polite and sent me a message letting me know.
      A very responsible seller and a lovely, friendy DOA member!

~Thank You~

10. I received your web T.
      It's nice!!
      Thank you.:)

11. Very friendly and smooth transaction with Shuui. :) Has great patience to wait, too (LOL).

Don't hesitate to ask me any favors like this one. XD Would gladly help again. =33

12. Great buyer, fast pay and friendly! *And has a yummy avatar to look at - Naoya*

13. I absolutely loved doing business with Shuui!!! She was very pleasant to work with and very speedy with finishing her face ups. I loved her work on the first try! XD I will definitely be looking foward to working with her again! ^_^

14. shuui did a beautiful job on my too's faceup, and you were so wondeful throughout the whole process! thanks so much! i would love to do buisness with you again! <3

15. I commissioned Shuui for a Biker Jacket for my Dollshe boy. It is an amazing work! The stitches are immaculate and the material is cut perfect to the line as if done by machine! From a product point of view it's definitely top of the range! Her designs are funky and young feeling I look forward to more of her stuff. She is a wonderful seller as she responds to queries promptly and packs her things immaculately and ships them off promptly as well. Very nice to talk to, you should definitely get her stuff ^__^

16. I commissioned Shuui for a Biker Jacket for my Dollshe boy. It is an amazing work! The stitches are immaculate and the material is cut perfect to the line as if done by machine! From a product point of view it's definitely top of the range! Her designs are funky and young feeling I look forward to more of her stuff. She is a wonderful seller as she responds to queries promptly and packs her things immaculately and ships them off promptly as well. Very nice to talk to, you should definitely get her stuff ^__^

17. Shuui did a wonderful job on my Yder's faceup. It was perfect on the first try. Shuui responded promptly to all my PM's and was really nice to work with. ^.^

18. Shuui is an awsome artist! I commissioned her to do a faceup on my Breakaway head and she got it perfect on the first try! I recieved my head back today and I love it even more then in the pictures she sent me! ^_____^ *very satisfied customer* :fangirl:

19. We commissioned a face-up from Shuui that was VERY specific. She did the face-up even better than what we were asking for. This is my husband's first doll and he is in love with the new face up.

Quality lines, excellent color matching, professional discussions. I couldn't have asked for a better and smoother transaction!

20. Shuui is absolutely one of the best people to deal with in a business transaction. She goes way beyond what is needed to do satisfactory business and make her customers happy. I just received my girl back from her this week and I can't describe enough what a wonderful job she did.

I highly recommend this customizer to everyone both as a quality professional and as someone who will make you confident she cares about how your doll looks as much as you do.~