1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for .:silent:.

Jan 6, 2009

1. Since I'm buying stuff here now, I think I should have a feedback thread :)

2. .:silent:. bought a Luts Vmapire Shiwoo head from me. She paid promptly and was lovely to deal with in every way. I would do business with her again.

Thank you, .:silent:. :)

3. .:silent:. purchased a pair of dollmore eyes from me. It was a perfect transaction. Thanks!

4. .:silent:. bought some clothing from me. She paid promptly and had great communication. Great buyer, I would love to do business with again!

5. .:silent:. bought a Dream of Doll Delphine Full Set from me. She communicated promptly and completely. She paid instantly and was both a "dream" and a "doll" to work with. : ) I am very happy with the transaction and would highly recommend her to any seller.

Thanks again!

Michelle
      13thFaerie

6. I traded Dollheart Fers with .:silent:.. She was a lovely person to deal with and she shipped the package super fast! Thanks very much.

7. silent purchased a pair of eyes from me. She was an awesome buyer, responding to PMs and paying in a timely fashion, and let me know when the eyes had arrived; I love it when people let me know that. I'd definitely work with her again!

8. The lovely Delphine outfit I bought from you arrived today; thanks so much! (Happily, it fits both my Luts girls and my Feeple! :D)

A fast, problemless transaction :)

9. Sold a pair of wings to .:silent:. Wonderful to work with and I hope to do business again with soon.

10. I bought a MNF sleeping Shushu head from .:silent:., and recieved it very fast and in perfect condition. Great communication, and a smooth transaction! Thanks,.:silent:.!

11. I purchased a pair of eyes from Silent and the whole transaction was wonderful. She's so sweet. I'd buy from her again without hesitation. :D

12. .:silent:. purchased my Seorin head :) she was very patient and paid quickly, I would love to do business with her again :)

13. .:Silent:. bought my NS b-line MNF boy body from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid quickly. I would happily do business with her again.

14. ^_^ A good transaction with .:Silent:. She purchase a BC Kumi from me. Good communication and payed promptly. Thanks! ^_^

15. I bought a DOD Delphine from .:silent:. and unfortunately am not happy about how she was shipped. The doll was only shipped in her box, nothing else, and because of that the box was severely crushed. I was lucky to get the doll in good condition and not crushed. The only thing that covered the box was a trash bag and what looks to be wrapping paper, which you can see here -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the pictures that I have of the damaged box. It looks worse in person. -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was told that she would not be shipped in her shipper, but she could have at least bubble wrapped the box. She bought this doll from another member on DOA, but she received it with the shipped box. Here are pictures of Delphine's arrival when .:silent:. got her. Notice that the shipper box is there and that Delphine's box is in great non-damaged condition -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would be cautious of buying a doll from her if she doe not have the shipper for the doll unless you don't care if the box ends up looking like mine. I don't think I would buy from .:silent:. again.

16. Although the box came damaged, the doll was in great condition and was not damaged in any way. I would just have to say that this was a learning experience and was an accident. .:silent:. apologized and even offered to pay me back the shipping, so everything is ok.

17. Thank you Rachel. It was an accident, and again I really am soooooooo sorry!!!

18. Had a great transaction with Silent. She is a true pleasure to buy from. Was packaged very well and arrived quick and in great condition. I would purchase again with Silent , in a heartbeat.. Thanks so much!

19. I just noticed I never left feedback for the black Fer that I purchased from .:silent:. The transaction was smooth and I love the dress :)

20. I bought a DIM Bbjorn from .:silent:. on layaway and the transaction went very pleasantly. She is a joy to communicate with. I would buy from her again!