1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silje[Silje's Boutique]

Nov 7, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. Can you direct me to a thread where you're selling things? Because I saw some of the outfits (you made?) and they're gorgeous, I'd love to order one if you're selling any for an SD size doll...

3. I bought two dresses from Silje. They are beautiful, well made.

4. I commissioned a dress from Silje. It was absolutely gorgeous, even lovelier in real life, and very well sewn. I would buy from her anytime!

5. I purchased two of Silje's lovely dresses and the girls love them! Silje has some very creative designs and they're well-made. The entire transaction went perfectly, I highly recommend Silje!

6. I ordered a white dress dress with gold trim for my MSD and it arrived in the mail a couple days ago (JUST now getting on cuz my net has been down for a week *scowls*) and I was stunned by beautiful it was in person.

My dress arrived pleasently quickly for an international order and in a airtight padded envelope. I am very pleased with Silje and I look forward to working with her again in the future ^_^

7. I bought a gorgeous dress from Silje. I can't wait to commission some more, her work is exquisite. She was polite and prompt in responding to me and sent my dress immediately. Everything went well!

8. I bought a lovely dress that silje made - easy transaction and the dress arrived quickly.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. Another wonderful experience with Silje. I received two more dresses today, both are exquisite in quality and look stunning on my Shushu. Silje is easy to deal with, polite, friendly, and very talented. I recommend her highly! :fangirl:

10. I bought a skir from SOOM from her ^_^ It arrived quick and in great condition, just like new *-*
      Fast reply and great comunication \o/~

11. I did a elf ear mod on Silje's ShuShu^^
      The communication was smooth, payment was prompt, a lovely person to have dealt with:) Definitely recommend her:D

12. I bought a dress from Silje's Boutique, it is beautiful and VERY well made.

Silje's service was perfect. A really nice person to deal with, I hope to buy more of your mnf clothes in the future.

13. I've bought a pair of shoes from her, they arrived very fast and just like new, she's very nice and a recommended person to deal with, thanks!

14. I bought a Uyoo elf from Silje and everything went well. The item was exactly as decribed and well packed and there were no problems at all. :) Thanks Silje.

Dustbunnie

15. Great outfits, good shipping and a nice, easy transaction!!
      Thankyou!!

16. I bought another dress for my minifee from Silje's Boutique - it is SUPERB! The work that's gone into it is amazing! It was sent out quickly and fits my Lishe like a glove!

Thank you ^^

17. Another beautiful Silje dress for my collection! I cannot thank her enough for being wonderful to deal with and making such gorgeous, quality clothes. My girls are very spoiled thanks to her. Highly recommend!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. I bought a dress from Silje's Boutique, it is so beautiful and very well made.

She shipped fast and she is a really nice person to deal with.I think i will buy more of her mnf clothes in the future.

19. Bought two dresses from Slije's Boutique, perfect transaction, very nice seller, i'm very happy with the results and i recommend her 100%

20. I sold my souldoll katie to Slije, and it was wonderful working with her. very friendly, prompt payment, and good communication!! :aheartbea