1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silje[Silje's Boutique]

Nov 7, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

2. Can you direct me to a thread where you're selling things? Because I saw some of the outfits (you made?) and they're gorgeous, I'd love to order one if you're selling any for an SD size doll...

3. I bought two dresses from Silje. They are beautiful, well made.

4. I commissioned a dress from Silje. It was absolutely gorgeous, even lovelier in real life, and very well sewn. I would buy from her anytime!

5. I purchased two of Silje's lovely dresses and the girls love them! Silje has some very creative designs and they're well-made. The entire transaction went perfectly, I highly recommend Silje!

6. I ordered a white dress dress with gold trim for my MSD and it arrived in the mail a couple days ago (JUST now getting on cuz my net has been down for a week *scowls*) and I was stunned by beautiful it was in person.

My dress arrived pleasently quickly for an international order and in a airtight padded envelope. I am very pleased with Silje and I look forward to working with her again in the future ^_^

7. I bought a gorgeous dress from Silje. I can't wait to commission some more, her work is exquisite. She was polite and prompt in responding to me and sent my dress immediately. Everything went well!

8. I bought a lovely dress that silje made - easy transaction and the dress arrived quickly.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

9. Another wonderful experience with Silje. I received two more dresses today, both are exquisite in quality and look stunning on my Shushu. Silje is easy to deal with, polite, friendly, and very talented. I recommend her highly! :fangirl:

10. I bought a skir from SOOM from her ^_^ It arrived quick and in great condition, just like new *-*
      Fast reply and great comunication \o/~

11. I did a elf ear mod on Silje's ShuShu^^
      The communication was smooth, payment was prompt, a lovely person to have dealt with:) Definitely recommend her:D

12. I bought a dress from Silje's Boutique, it is beautiful and VERY well made.

Silje's service was perfect. A really nice person to deal with, I hope to buy more of your mnf clothes in the future.

13. I've bought a pair of shoes from her, they arrived very fast and just like new, she's very nice and a recommended person to deal with, thanks!

14. I bought a Uyoo elf from Silje and everything went well. The item was exactly as decribed and well packed and there were no problems at all. :) Thanks Silje.

Dustbunnie

15. Great outfits, good shipping and a nice, easy transaction!!
      Thankyou!!

16. I bought another dress for my minifee from Silje's Boutique - it is SUPERB! The work that's gone into it is amazing! It was sent out quickly and fits my Lishe like a glove!

Thank you ^^

17. Another beautiful Silje dress for my collection! I cannot thank her enough for being wonderful to deal with and making such gorgeous, quality clothes. My girls are very spoiled thanks to her. Highly recommend!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. I bought a dress from Silje's Boutique, it is so beautiful and very well made.

She shipped fast and she is a really nice person to deal with.I think i will buy more of her mnf clothes in the future.

19. Bought two dresses from Slije's Boutique, perfect transaction, very nice seller, i'm very happy with the results and i recommend her 100%

20. I sold my souldoll katie to Slije, and it was wonderful working with her. very friendly, prompt payment, and good communication!! :aheartbea