Feedback for silver619- Mystic Messenger

Oct 23, 2006

1. Hi!

I don't do much business directly on DoA, but please, if you have completed any transactions with me feel free to leave me some feedback! :)

(I also sell on eBay under silver619)

~Thanks~
      :aheartbea

2. :) Laura made a lovely corset and skirt, first class seemstress .I would highly recommend super quick at making and shipping.Thank you :)

3. She's an AWESOME seamstress!! Her corsets are to die for and she's so fast :)

4. I purchased at silver619 two beautiful sets, everything exactly finished, very quickly, thoroughly. I recommend!! The wonderful communication and the very nice person:))) Thanks again:*

5. Silver619/Laura made my Unoa a beautiful corset and skirt, working with me the whole way to give me exactly what I wanted. The end result is *stunning*, and the packaging/presentation was just perfect!

Mystic Messenger for the win! <3

Thanks again,

-- A :D

6. I bought two beautiful outfits from Laura, they are stunning:D. The communication was very friendly, the shipping was more than fast - hope I can buy from Laura again in the future ;)

7. Laura is a wonderful buyer. She has great communication. I highly recommend her.

8. Silver619 bought some PF shoes from me and paid quickly and was friendly and fast in responding to PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her again! :daisy

9. again fast & perfect transaction:D:D Thanks so much again!!!!

[​IMG]

10. i got a super cute outfit from her and she was super quick and friendly! i can't wait to order a corset set (or 2) from her next!

11. I bought the final dollectible leftover MSD/Narae Blush corset.skirt set. It is brilliant and the workmanship is better in person than in any photo! I love the fit, I love the attention to detail, and i love working with Mystic Messenger! FANTASTIC seller, really top notch!
      --Lauren G.