1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sims

Feb 7, 2008

1. Please leave feedback for me!

Thank you,

Autumn :)

2. First feedback, yay!

Sims bought few items from me.
      Good & friendly communication. And fast payment. Hope to deal with again :)

3. sold a DOC carrier to Sims. Paid quickly and item arrive safely would sell to again.

4. Hi, sold some MSC to Autumn. Fast payment and let me know it arrived safely. Lovely to work with. Thanks very much!!

5. I just sold a Puki Piki to Sims - she is very good at replying to messages promptly, and she paid very quickly too. She's friendly and nice to work with. Excellent buyer!

6. I sold a Puki Sugar to Sims, she's lovely to do business with! :) She sent payment really quick and answered promptly to PM:s. I can definitely recommend her for all future buyers and sellers!

7. I sold a hoodie to Sims. She was very pleasant and paid very quickly! I would not hesitate to do business with her again :)

Thank you~

8. Sims bought a DIM Achernar from me. She was terrific in communication and wonderfully understanding! Great transaction!! <3<3

9. Sims bought a couple items from me. Payment was prompt and I was told when the items arrived safely.

10. Sims commissioned two MSD sized messenger bags from me. She was wonderful to work with. I had a great time making things for her because she was so supportive and let me work on my own pace. Communication gets an A+. Thank you for your business! I'm happy that you like them~

11. Sims bought some MSC from my store, she was lovely to work with :)
      Transaction was smooth, she even let me know when the item arrived safely :)
      Thanks~

12. I purchased a DIM Love body from Sims, and it was in absolute perfect condition! She made sure to secure it really well with loads of bubble wrap and packing peanuts, and it arrived safe & sound. I was kept up-to-date with a tracking number and shipping status, and Sims also kept an eye on it, sending me a PM to make sure I had received the package and that everything was okay.

I'd definitely buy from her again! Thanks so much, Sims! ~:aheartbea

13. I bought a MD Miho from Sims. She was very nice to deal with, communication was excellent. The package arrived quickly and safely. Id definitely buy from her again! :)

14. Sims bought a Volks wig from me, and it went just great. Very smooth and simple, and made it so easy or me as a seller!

15. Sims bought a doll from me on a short layaway. She paid it off early! She had excellent communication and a pleasure to work with! I would be delighted to work with her again!

Nancy

16. Sims bought a Dollheart coffee bean set from me. She is a great sincere buyer and paid immediately!
      The communication was excellent. She notified me once the items have arrived.
      It was a pleasure working with her. Thanks a lot!^^

17. I sold a doll to Sims, she was really nice during the complete transaction, even when the postal service became very stressful.
      I would not hesitate to do business with her again ^^

18. Sims bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

19. Sims purchased a pair of Everpurple eyes from me. Payment was very prompt, and the communication was super-friendly. I even got a PM to let me know they had arrived safely and a lovely photo of her doll wearing the new eyes! I would love to do business again! :)

20. Sims bought a Dollheart Fer Coat from me. She was very wonderful to deal with. I held it for her and she paid when she said she would. She also let me know when it arrived. I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you Sims for a wonderful transaction. ^__^