1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Siwoo

Oct 20, 2007

1. This is my DOA market Feedback~:)

When you trade with me, Please reply to this posting after the trade.

Thanks- :aheartbea

2. Bought a CP body from Siwoo. Was very friendly and prompt with communication and shipping. Great experience~

3. i bought one of siwoo's choya heads. :3 she was very patient and understanding and easy to communicate with!! i ordered it with a faceup and it arrived quite fast! and he looks gorgeous!! ^__^ thanks siwoo~!! <3

4. I bought a CP Body from Siwoo. Very easy to communicate with and very fast to ship. Was very wonderful to deal with.

5. Amazing transaction, I have bought an EL head from Siwoo, perfect communication, super fast shipping, the head is beyond words :)
      Thank you so much!

:aheartbea

6. Another good feedback for Siwoo. I have bought a body from her, pleasant transaction and fast shipping. Thanks!

7. I bought a beautiful El doll from Siwoo. Originally the sale was only for the head, though she was kind enough to include a matching body at a good price and allow a short layaway too.
      Great communication, quick shipping and outstanding packaging. Siwoo is one of the nicest members I've had the pleasure of dealing with! Thank you so much! :)

8. Bought a doll head from Siwoo. Replies fast and transaction went smoothly. Thanks again! :)

9. I bought an SD13G body from Siwoo at a great price. Prompt communication (including tracking number), everything was exactly as described, packaged safely, and arrived quickly. Thanks Shiwoo!! :)

10. I bought a Hypermaniac body from Siwoo, it was in great condition and arrived safely. There was some free gifts too, which was super sweet of her for including. :3

11. Bought a luts body with additional Type 2 neck piece. I was so happy with the transaction, she allowed for 1 week layaway and she even put the type 2 neck piece on for me <3
      He was excellent packaged! I would very much buy from her again.

12. Bought a doll from Siwoo. Transaction went smoothly. Siwoo was a great seller to work with. Thanks so much!

13. I just bought a Choyangbi from Siwoo. The transaction was perfect from the first PM until my new little boy was delivered, a mere three days later! Communications and shipping were lightning fast. He was very fairly priced for a doll of this rarity. The doll arrived in exquisite, immaculate condition, lovingly packaged and included some little surprise gifts as well. I can not recommend Siwoo highly enough. She was a delight to deal with and I LOVE my new boy.

14. I bought a SD13 Boy Body from Siwoo.
      Siwoo is great in communication and ships fast! I would buy from her again :)

15. I bought a 2004 Hypermaniac Hahnabi from Siwoo. Everything was exactly as described. Excellant communication and fast shipping. I would definately buy from her again.

16. I bought a gorgeous EL head from Siwoo , very friendly to deal with and lightning fast shipping *_* . Thanks for the free treats and cute cellphone for my boys i appreciate it alot. Highly recommended to everyone.

17. I bought a Delf boy body from. He arrived today (to the happiness of his head!) in perfect condition and well packaged. She was very friendly, quick and a very easy person to work with. I would happily have transactions with her in the future :).

18. Just bought an AWESOME modded EL from Siwoo! Arrived VERY fast and had super communication! I would most definately recomend her! :D

19. I bought a 2006 SD10 (Mimi) girl body from Siwoo and it was a fantastic transaction. Siwoo was fast with replies, shipped super quick, and the body arrived in perfect condition with lots of bubble wrap. :3 I am very happy with the whole process and definitely recommend Siwoo as a great seller! <3 Thank you!

20. I bought an Elf Yder head with the most beautiful faceup from Siwoo and the transaction went perfectly! She is incredibly fast and nice- I higher recommend Siwoo as a seller!