1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for skippy_metal

Sep 5, 2006

1. I'm on this Forum only as a Buyer, I know....
      but if we made a transaction and you think I'm a honest buyer, please leave me a comment here (I certainly will do the same for you as soon as I receive the stuff)
    2. I had an excellent transaction with skippy_metal. Lightning fast payment and friendly communication. I highly recommend her!
    3. I had a great transaction with skippy_metal. Very fast payment and extremely easy to communicate with. Definately will do business with again!

Thank you so much! :)
    4. skippy_metal is very nice, a great buyer!
    5. chiara is a nice & really friendly person to work with.
      glad you like the skirt!!! it's so cute ya!
      your 2nd batch of clothes are on the way!! :D

excellent buyer! AAA+++
    6. chiara bought a t shirt from me, prompt payment, very friendly so don't hesitate to sell items to her!
    7. Thank you for buying my dress and paying so fast... enjoy it!
    8. skippy_metal has bought items from my ebay auctions. She was quick to pay and a pleasure to deal with.
    9. I had a really pleasent transaction with skippy_metal! Really nice to comunicate with, and fast payment! :D Exellent buyer!!! Thank you again! XD
    10. Chiara is a nice & really friendly girl to work with.
      With she, it is a pleasure to make transactions! :) :thumbup
    11. I just had the best transaction with Skippy_metal. She is a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend her to any seller. Thanks for your business Chiara.
    12. Nice Seller, made an international transaction easy to do!
    13. A great transaction on Ebay, definitely recommending skippy_metal :)
    14. I had an excellent transaction with skippy_metal. Fast payment and great communication! I really recomment her!
    15. I just completed an outstanding transaction with skippy_metal. She kept up excellent communication and followed through to the letter with the sale as we discussed. My boy is safely in her hands now, and I couldn't be happier for both of them.
    16. Skippy_metal is a fabulous buyer and a wonderful DoA member. She was quick with payment, completely understanding and patient when we had weather delays, and kept up great communication!

17. skippy_metal is very nice, friendly and gentle girl!!! :D She is a great buyer! :)

Very positive! ;)
    18. so amazing to deal with! sold some clothing to her! would definatly recommend to everyone and sell to her again! thanks for a easy transaction :)
    19. Bought a shirt and hat from me! Was lovely to talk to and paid promptly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)
    20. Positive!
      fast payment and very very nice buyer!
      Thank you!