1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for skippy_metal

Sep 5, 2006

1. I'm on this Forum only as a Buyer, I know....
      but if we made a transaction and you think I'm a honest buyer, please leave me a comment here (I certainly will do the same for you as soon as I receive the stuff)

2. I had an excellent transaction with skippy_metal. Lightning fast payment and friendly communication. I highly recommend her!

3. I had a great transaction with skippy_metal. Very fast payment and extremely easy to communicate with. Definately will do business with again!

Thank you so much! :)

4. skippy_metal is very nice, a great buyer!

5. chiara is a nice & really friendly person to work with.
      glad you like the skirt!!! it's so cute ya!
      your 2nd batch of clothes are on the way!! :D

excellent buyer! AAA+++

6. chiara bought a t shirt from me, prompt payment, very friendly so don't hesitate to sell items to her!
      x

7. Thank you for buying my dress and paying so fast... enjoy it!

8. skippy_metal has bought items from my ebay auctions. She was quick to pay and a pleasure to deal with.

9. I had a really pleasent transaction with skippy_metal! Really nice to comunicate with, and fast payment! :D Exellent buyer!!! Thank you again! XD

10. Chiara is a nice & really friendly girl to work with.
      With she, it is a pleasure to make transactions! :) :thumbup

11. I just had the best transaction with Skippy_metal. She is a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend her to any seller. Thanks for your business Chiara.

12. Nice Seller, made an international transaction easy to do!

13. A great transaction on Ebay, definitely recommending skippy_metal :)

14. I had an excellent transaction with skippy_metal. Fast payment and great communication! I really recomment her!

15. I just completed an outstanding transaction with skippy_metal. She kept up excellent communication and followed through to the letter with the sale as we discussed. My boy is safely in her hands now, and I couldn't be happier for both of them.

16. Skippy_metal is a fabulous buyer and a wonderful DoA member. She was quick with payment, completely understanding and patient when we had weather delays, and kept up great communication!

Lyssa

17. skippy_metal is very nice, friendly and gentle girl!!! :D She is a great buyer! :)

Very positive! ;)

18. so amazing to deal with! sold some clothing to her! would definatly recommend to everyone and sell to her again! thanks for a easy transaction :)

19. Bought a shirt and hat from me! Was lovely to talk to and paid promptly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

20. Positive!
      fast payment and very very nice buyer!
      Thank you!