Feedback for sleepy_girl

Jan 10, 2007

1. Hi, please leave feedback for me (sleepy_girl) here! Thankyou :D

2. Super good buyer great commnuication Thanks berry much I'm berry happy to have done business with you. :)

3. i bought some dolly trainers from Sleepy, Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!! she shipped them very fast and she was very patient with me..thank youu :fangirl:

4. Had a lovely transaction with sleepy_girl, she was very friendly and very prompt to pay. Thank you so much!^^

5. Very good communication, very nice to work with. Everything was efficient and polite. :] Great buyer.

6. A great friendly buyer with great communication and paid very fast :D Thanks very much!

7. A wonderful buyer! Very patient, communicative and friendly :)

Lyssa

8. Sleep_girl bought 1 pair glass eyes form me.~Thanks~m(_ _)m
      Great friendly buyer and fast payment.
      Highly Recommend!!!.^O^/

9. Sleepy_girl bought a cute little Hana doll from me. Super transaction and quick payment! Enjoy your little Hana and I look forward to your pics!

10. Great customer. excellent communication and prompt payment! Thankyou ^_^

11. I've just bought a SD sized fur boots from sleepy_girl. They are gorgeous and in great condition, came very well packed. Communication is amazing and she is very polite. It was a pleasure to deal with, I would love to buy again anytime :}

Thank you!!