1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sock and Awe

Aug 23, 2010

1. If you have had a transaction with me please leave your thoughts here Thanks :aheartbea

MODERATORS NOTE:
      This account has been banned due to the fact that it is a new account that was created as a means for The Red Queen to evade a Marketplace ban for this unresolved transaction involving multiple members who never received the items they paid for in a group order.

2. ooh first post on this thread!:lol:
      I bought A mofidied monique wig from Sock and awe, it was a great transaction! she shipped ASAP and the wig was well packaged! Would love to work with again!

3. I recently made a trade with sock and awe: a puki body with an ante multihead for 3 pairs of mio jeans. Everything went splendidly! She communicated very well and the package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

4. I bought a MNF Woosoo Vampire head from Sock And Awe and everything went very well. She was prompt with her shipping and a pleasure to chat with. The package arrived super fast and in perfect condition. It was very well packaged! Wonderful transaction!

5. Sock and Awe bought a Hello Kitty PKF outfit from me. Everything went great - would deal with anytime - Thanks!!

6. Sock and Awe traded some clothing for a BBB body I had for sale/trade. Perfect transaction. Shipped items in a timely manner and there was no issue with communication. I would have no problem trading with her again.

Thanks again.

7. She's g~r~e~a~t!

Bought a Pukipuki faceplate from her, and she was very friendly and informative, quick to post and offers some unique items at very reasonable prices.

I love my zombie Rose :3

Thank you - I'd love to trade with you again.

8. I just bought a Pukipuki Pong faceplate with a butterfly faceup, eyes included, from Sock and Awe and I love it! The faceup almost seemed made for me, and was priced very reasonably, with shipping included.

She was very friendly, open to questions, and responded to PMs promptly. She let me know when she received my payment, shipped the faceplate the very same day, let me know when there was a change in her usual packaging methods, and gave me an estimated date of delivery.

I received the faceplate and eyes safe and sound, protected by layers and layers of bubble wrap inside a cushion mailer. I paid for it on Tuesday morning and I found it waiting in my mailbox this afternoon!

Wonderful transaction. I would definitely buy from Sock and Awe again! :)

9. Sock and Awe purchased a set of hooves from me and was a pleasure to work with. She even paid early! I was also notified when the items were received. I highly recommend this DOAer!!

Thank you for your business!!

DMM :kitty2

10. Sock and Awe traded me some of her doll stuff for some of my doll stuff and we were both delighted with what we received. Trades require a lot of trust and I'm pleased to say I can trust Sock and Awe, and you probably can too. :)

11. Sock and awe is a wonderful trading partner! :-) It was a please to trade with you. Thank you so much!

12. I sold a black wig to Sock and Awe and she was a pleasure to deal with! I got my payment fast and she responded to all my PMs quickly. I'd gladly work with her again! Thanks again, you're awesome! :D

13. Sock and Awe was awesome to work with! We had great communication & she made payment super fast... Wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future. ** And, she left feedback super quick too! ;)

Thanks so much!!

14. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive Feedback for Sock and Awe:aheartbea:aheartbea

Just did a really great trade with Sock and Awe -- I received the cutest Dollcatch head, in totally perfect condition, shipped super fast, and packed great. I'm really pleased with it. A great trade is really fun and Sock and Awe is a dream to deal with. Hope we cross paths again!!

Robbin

15. Hi

I recently did a trade with Sock and Awe. I traded her my Customhouse Little Junior Mars head for her Resinsoul Horns. Her communication was excellent and friendly. She was very nice to talk to. >w<! She shipped out the items quickly trying to match each other to ship out the same day. lol They arrived in great condition and I love them. Thanks so much for doing the trade with me. The boy they go with will be very pleased to have horns. ; A; :aheartbea

I definitely recommend her for trades if people want to trade her. I definitely would love to do business with her again in the future! :daisy

- Lum Out -

16. I traded my BBB Lucky to Sock and Awe for her BBB 1/4 body. She shipped really quickly and securely. Communication was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to do this again. ^^
      Thank you~

17. I bought a pukista and a cochon set from Sock and Awe, and it got here incredibly fast, they are in perfect shape, too~

I also traded Sock and Awe my two bobobie ns bodies and cash for her pukipuki <3
      the trade was insanely fast, and I LOVE the new baby.
      ~great transaction~ Thank you SO much!

18. I bought a pair of DaisyDayes hooves from Sock and Awe. She was very friendly and easy to work with, and the items arrived crazy fast. Perfect transaction! Thank you!

19. Sock and Awe bought a pair of eyes from me and was a pleasure to work with! Great communication and payment, I highly recommend! :D

20. sock and awe bought some pukifee hooves from me. super sweet, prompt and friendly communication, and let me know right away once the parcel arrived-- a joy to deal with! :) excellent buyer, i would definitely deal with her again. thanks! <3