1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Solsikke

Mar 18, 2011

1. Hi! This is my feedback thread, please feel free to leave your feedbacks here ;)

Thank you!

2. Just finished a very nice and sympathic transaction with Solsikke, she paid very promptly and she is a very lovely person.
      I recommand her to everyone ^___^
      Many thanks Solsikke !!!!

3. I've just received Kaye Wiggs Millie from Solsikke and I'm very satisfied - good communication (she is a very nice person) and fast shipping. I will definitely buy from Solsikke again!

4. Just recieved my beautiful Custom House Junior Ai Sujeong, she shipped her asap after I made the payment.
      And although the doll was stopped in customes, she kept in touch with me throughout, helped me out woth questions I had, etc, etc. EXTREMELY kind person.

Not to forget the BEAUTIFUL hand crafted "pillow" my doll was packed in. :)
      Securely packaged and in prefect quality.

I would not hesitate to do a transaction with Solsikke again. :)

5. I bought a Delf Girl body from Solsikke. Solsikke is excellent seller! The Body sent quickly, packed remarkably. The Body in an excellent condition. It was pleasant to deal with Solsikke! :D

6. I purchased a lovely Dollmore Judith doll from Solsikke, that came with body blushing and an extra outfit. She answered all of my questions quickly and the transaction went off without a hitch! I LOVE my new doll :D Thanks.

7. I purchased a Leeke Limited Soda Ent from Solsikke and I was extremely happy with my purchase. Not only did Solsikke sell me the doll, but she offered me a free faceup and blushing on the fantasy parts. It was really awesome of her to do all that work, and I am so happy with my new little dollie. Thanks again, Solsikke! It was great working with you!

8. Best. Transaction. EVER.

Absolutely no problems with communication and very fast shipment. I LOVE my new girl!! :D

I will definitely buy from Solsikke again! ^^

9. perfect transaction! no problem with the communication and the shipment was made very fast! my new girl arrive safe and sound and I looooooooooooooooove her and her faceup is beautiful!!!!! thanks again solsikke!:)

10. Bought a Dollmore Zaoll Dreaming Luv from Solsikke and it was a wonderful, warmhearted and lovely transaction. The communication was more than friendly (in fact I had the feeling to talk to a good friend:aheartbea!!!), the doll arrived in great condition -as described- and the "cherry on the top" was the breathtaking FU Solsikke made for my new girl...simply awesome!!!! The packing of the doll was outstanding (I wish professsional doll-companies would pack that good !!!). I am more than happy with the transaction, Solsikke is such a lovely person and can be recommended highly!!! Thank you for everything, Sweetheart:D!!!!!

11. Purchased Oasisdoll Linglan head from solsikke, received quickly and was packaged beautifully. great communication!

12. Bought a lovely Elfdoll Sooah head from Solsikke. Great communication, very well packaged, and fast shipment. Thank you so much!

13. I purchased an elfdoll Yuan head from solsikke. She was wonderful to work with. She shipped the package out really fast and it arrived in great condition. Thank you so much! :)

14. Just received my David Kuncci from Solsikke, he was extremely well wrapped and arrived in great condition. Would recommend her to anyone, very good communication, very careful with wrapping her packages. Thank you again for my David :)

15. The elfdoll hazy I bought from Solssike arrived very promptly in as-new condition.
      She was very well wrapped and accompanied by beautiful gifts Cristina had the kindness to add.
      Communication was constant and extremely friendly.
      A flawless transaction with a perfect seller!
      thank you! :)

16. I purchased a very nice Dollmore Judith doll from Solsikke. The doll was very well packed, arrived quickly and is in a great shape. Solsikke answered all of my questions quickly and the transaction went excellently. :D