1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SoraJhannoa

Sep 24, 2008

1. Hello! My name is Sora Jhannoa!

If you buy anything from me or sell anything to me please leave feedback on how the transaction went!

Thank you!

Sora :D

2. Sora purchased a couple of items from me.
      The communication was great, and she's very friendly ^^
      No fuzz, paid fast and let me know when she received the package.
      What else could a seller wish for? :D

Thanks!

3. Wonderful seller makes beautifully crafted bracelets that are strong but decorative.
      I have a good few of them on my dorries.

Thanks again!

4. bought some awsome braclest highly recomended!! :D

5. Clavis loves his white knitted kitty hat xDD
      I will definitely buy something from her again, she's easy to get along with and i enjoyed talking to her

6. Sora is a lovely and talented seller. She made me a beautiful purple and pink kitty hat for my MSD Roxy and it was just how I asked like the cheshire cat style.

It fitted perfectly and if there are any problems i can return. She is friendly and professional.

Highly recommended!

7. thanks for ITous hat!! <3 brilliant quality and suits him perfect <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lovely Sora took part in my Dollmore GO and was absolutely brilliant. Paid quickly, took part in our little forum chats and helped make this GO incredibely successful anf fun o run. THANKYOU!

9. Sora bought a small item from me and was really polite and always replied promptly. She paid via echeque, which is never a problem for me, and she understood there would be a delay while it cleared. She also very understanding about the Christmas postal delays too. :)

10. sorajhannoa purchased an elf soah from me and was real pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

11. SoraJhannoa bought a Soom Syen body, Syen gargoyle legs and a couple pairs of eyes from me on layaway. She was very friendly and communicative throughout the entire process, always taking the initiative to keep me updated about when I can expect another payment. She let me know immediately when she received the parcel. Really great communication; overall a wonderful transaction with a lovely buyer. Thank you so much dear! :)

12. I bought a Soom Tinybody from SoraJhannoa and she is a very friendly and lovely person. Very nice communication and the package arrived incredible fast and very well packed. I am very happy about this transaction, thank you again :)

13. Sold an Iplehouse JID Isar to SoraJhannoa and it was a smooth transaction all the way through! Thank you so much!

14. I bought a lovely long hoodie from SoraJhannoa and it was a great transaction! Good quality, fast shipping and great to talk with. She even included a cute little necklace because she had to ship a day later than she said, which I actually had no problem with, but that was very nice of her to put in the gift! Highly recommend and would love to do business with again, Thank You so much!! ^~^

15. I sold Crobidoll Soi head to her.
      Everything went really good .She paid really fast and SoraJhannoa is a very friendly and lovely person to communicate and deal with. ^^
      Thanks a lot for the gorgeous transaction! I highly recommend her!!! :aheartbea

16. she bought doll eyes from me , i am a maker , she is very very kind and friendly person , high recommend to all of you ,she is one of the best people to build our friendship in our life ,
      finally , as a artister , i would like to say , i am really willing to work for you !

17. I bought Crobidoll Lance from SoraJhannoa and that was the fastest buy in my life. She was so great with fast communication and shipping I can't even start to describe it. And she helped me lots and lots. Great seller with so much responsibility it's even too much.
      Thank you for being so great and helpful, you're really awesome :3