1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Soul17

Apr 23, 2010

1. Hello~ I'm glad to have a transaction with you~
      please leave your feedback~
      Thank you~:D

2. Soul 17 commissioned two sets of accessories from me and it was a pleasant transaction^^. She paid and responded to queries quickly, and also very kindly let me know about the parcel's safe arrival. Definitely someone I would recommend! :daisy

3. Soul17 bought Volks Caramel Antique Cape Set set from me. She replied email paid fast, and let me know once the clothing arrived. Thank you very much dear! It's a pleasure to deal with you ^o^ ♥♥

4. Soul17 bought a pair of shoes from me - a smooth and pleasant transaction. She let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Thank you!

5. I bought 2 SD10 boy shoes from Soul17. Excellent communication. Great seller.

6. Soul17 bought a pair of shoes from me and the transaction went perfectly. ^^ She had very friendly communication and payment was prompt. Thanks!

7. Soul17 bought a pair of SD16 high heels from me and she was very coomunicative, left me prompt feedback and paid extremely quickly. I would highly recommend her to everyone ^__^ Thank you for a positive transaction.

8. I sold an outfit to Soul17, and it was a great transaction. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as she got the item. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

9. Soul17 bought Johanna's wig and default outfit from me. Payment was prompt and the transaction went smoothly. Thanks.

10. I bought a sadol set from dear Soul17. She's super nice to deal with and she sent out the package as soon as I paid. I look forward to deal with her again in the future. ^^ Thanks!

11. I purchased three clothing items from soul17.
      She was, to say the least, the greatest pleasure to deal with. She delivered immediately upon receiving payment (even though she had already visited the post office earlier that day). The package itself was secure and all of its contents absolutely perfect and flawless. Shipping costs were in actuality more expensive than she had quoted, but she covered it and did not ask for me to send a second payment to make up for the difference.
      I would not hesitate to engage in another transaction with soul17 and would, with utmost pleasure, recommend her to anyone. Thank you again for everything!!

12. I purchased an SD wig from soul17- an excellent transaction from start to finish, I would happily buy from this seller again. Thank you so much :D

13. I bought a wig and a pair of boots from Soul17.
      The transaction was really pleasant. Communication was flawless, she even replied to my PMs on Christmas day!
      The items were sent in perfect condition and well packed.
      I would recommend Soul17 to anyone.

Thank you!

14. Sold a head and a pair of boots to Soul17. She was very nice and paid very promptly, and let me know when they arrived. :daisy

15. Bought a Crobidoll Wig from Soul17.
      Smooth transaction : Great communication, item in perfect condition and well packed.
      Thank You.

16. I bought a wig from Soul17, i got is fast and it was packed wonderfully, transaction was smooth, thank you

17. Sold a wig to soul17
      With fast payment and pm
      Smooth transaction

Thank you very much again!!! :)

18. Bought a Volks DP26Victorian Noir Set for SD16B SDB17 set from Soul17.

Very nice~ Great transaction~ Replies email fast~ Tries her best to assist~ * 2 thumbs up

19. Sky bought 2 wigs from me and payment was extremely fast. She was also very patient with my work schedule and the posting delay. Wonderful buyer! :)

20. Bought a pair of Boots. Great transaction!