1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Soulgirl

Aug 27, 2011

1. Hello, if I have purchased from you or you have bought from me would you please be kind enough to leave me feedback. THANKS!

2. Soulgirl bought some doll boots from me, super fast payment and friendly prompt communication, a smooth, perfect transaction, would gladly do business with again, and highly recommend. Thanks very much! :clover

3. Soulgirl bought some pearl black MSD shoes and YoSD canvas shoes and socks from me. Very fast payment and very friendly ... a pleasure to deal with!
      Hope your dolls enjoy the new footwear :chocoberry

4. I sold Morimoth PW head to Soulgirl, and I it was so good transaction. I definitely recommend her :)

5. Soulgirl bought a minifee outfit from me and she was a perfect buyer. Prompt payment, good communication, and when I undercharged her for shipping she was kind enough to send me the difference. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

6. Soulgirl bought a kid delf Ani from me she was amazing to deal with great communication and super fast
      payment, I definitely would recommend her

7. Soulgirl bought a LTF outfit from me, communication was friendly all the way, she paid fast and let me know when the clothes arrived :) Perfect transaction, I'd recommend her to anyone :) Thanks again so much!

8. Soulgirl purchased an LTF body from me. FAST payment, FRIENDLY person, and she let me know as soon as the body arrived! :whee: HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :celebrate :dance :cheer

Thanks SO much, V! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

9. I sold a LTF fullset outfit to Soulgirl, and everything was smooth and painless throughout! Would definitely do business with her again! Thanks! :)

10. I sold a LTF Dark Elf Soo faceplate to Soulgirl and she was just lovely to deal with! Very easy to talk to, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Just an all around excellent transaction! I'd love to do business with her!

A+ :D

11. Soulgirl bought a LTF wig from me. She was very fast, nice and friendly at replies. Really fast paying and she let me know as soon as she got the package ^^ Highly recommended!! Would do business with her again without any doubt ;)

Thank you very much!

12. Soulgirl bought a DollHeart outfit off me. She was a peach to deal with and was quick in sending payment and responding to any messages I sent. I would defiantly buy or sell from Soulgirl again!

13. Soulgirl bought a doll from me, and was great to deal with! Layaway payments were made as arranged, and communication was great all the way. I'd be happy to deal with Soulgirl again. Thank you! :D

14. Just received the beautiful Dollstown Estella that I purchased from Soulgirl. She was so wonderful to work with and my Estella arrived quickly and beautifully packed. Thanks Soulgirl!

15. Soulgirl purchased a dress set from me ^^ Payment was super quick, communication prompt and pleasant and I was also told once the package arrived safely! <3

Thanks so much~

16. I sold clothing to Soulgirl. I received payment promptly, communication was great. Overall, a pleasant transaction.

Thank you!

17. I sold a yosd outfit to Soulgirl and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She paid promptly and had good communication throughout, even letting me know when the outfit arrived safely. Thank you Soulgirl for such a pleasurable transaction!

18. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

I bought a Juri 2011 head from Soulgirl and she's a great seller. :daisy
      The communication with her was fantastic and she sent the head really quickly and safely. :thumbup
      She was a great support for me when the Post was late because of the Christmas time. :aheartbea

I highly recommend her!:daisy

19. Soulgirl purchased from me the default LE outfit for dollchateau bella. she was fastest to pay, very kind in communication, a true sweet person. she let me knew when the outfit arrived, and has been a total pleasure to deal with.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I'd be more than happy to work with her again! thank you so much!

20. Soulgirl purchased a Dollstown body from me and she is the "bestest of the bestest" buyers. We had our package go missing but worked everything out and still got Soulgirl the item she needed. Many thanks to a wonderful person and terrific buyer! Above and beyond excellent!!!!!!!!!!