1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for St.Lunatic

Nov 24, 2006

1. Please leave your feedback if you ever had a transaction with me :eusa_pray
      and I'll do the same for you :)

Thank you!
    2. Hello^^

I sold some Unoa high-heel feet to St.Lunatic and she was *lovely* to deal with throughout.

It all went off very smoothly! :)

thank you! :)
    3. Bought a necklace from St. Lunatic. She was so sweet throughout, and even included an adorable extra!

Thank you~
    4. Quick payment, great communication- A great buyer!!! really great person!!! Thanks again!!!
    5. I sold some items to St Lunatic ;) and she was great to work with! I highly recommend her!
    6. St.Lunatic was perfect to deal with-i highly recommend her :-)
    7. Bought a knitted hat from St.Lunatic.Everything went smoothly.Thanks!:)
    8. Had a great transaction for a leather skirt and two corsets {that I bought before they were even on the thread..woohooo!} great communication and fast ship. thanks!
    9. Just received a cute hat in the mail today from St. Lunatic, it's exactly as pictured and was well packaged. Thanks a lot :D
    10. I bought a hat and wig, they arrived super fast, well packaged and even a extra goodie added :)
      Highly recomended :)
    11. Bought some Unoa-sized outfits from St.Lunatic. Great items and excellent communication. Would buy from her again!
    12. Just received two nice wigs from St.Lunatic, and highly reccomend her.
    13. Ordered a green wig. It arrived really amazingly fast for international! Very honest and pleasant. Thank you!
    14. She bought a MSD dress (also an armwarmer) from me. She is great to deal with. Always friendly and she pays very quickly. Wonderful buyer :)
    15. Ordered an SD beanie. So very nice and soft and arrived in excellent condition. :)
      Wonderful person to deal with. A real dream. :aheartbea
    16. Bought a pair of boots from St. Lunatic. Very pleasant transaction.
      Thank you :)
    17. Bought a pair of eyes from St.Lunatic. It was amazing dealing with her and the package arrive very quick...I got the eye today... xD
    18. Sold a jacket to St.Lunatic with no problems. Very patient and kind, and paid very promptly. No troubles here ^_^.
    19. just received a wig from her! it is in great condition ^^ wonderful seller <33333
    20. I bought from St. Lunatic some glass botles and items and all went perfect, they came today very well packaged. She's kind, fast answering and simply wonderful, highly recomendable!