1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Starla

Mar 17, 2007

1. I thought I should open my own feedback thread here, for future reference.

So far I've bought a few dolls and doll parts from DoA members and Ebay users, and a pair of eyes.

If you see this thread and wish to leave feedback for me, please do! Any honest feedback will be highly appreciated :).

2. I sold a doll head to Starla and she was wonderful to deal with.
      She paid right away and was a joy to communicate with.

Thank you again!

3. I've sold a Juri hed to Starla and she's a nice personn to deal with: she promptly reply to MP and send the payment without delay and also get in touch to let me know that she get the package ^_~ Thanks a lot!

4. Starla was fun to deal with! Fast communication and payment! <3

5. I would happily deal with Starla again - very smooth and easy transaction! Thanks!

6. Starla bought a wig from me ^_^ She was super quick to pay, very friendly, fast to reply to my PMs, overall excellent to deal with ^__^ <3

7. Starla bought a SwD School A head mod from me. She's so pleasant to deal with! Super friendly to communicate with, lets you know when she'll make the payment and she even PMed me to let me know her boy arrived safely!! Just an A+ buyer!~
      Thanks hun!! Let me know when your boy's completed! I can't wait to see pictures :D

8. Starla sold me a BEAUTIFUL KooDoll Blue head~~ She was a darling to do business with, an absolutely perfect seller and wonderful person!!!

Thank you so much hun~~ I will take good care of the KooDoll!! :D :D :D

9. Starla bought a Volks Irvin from me. She's very nice and we communicated well,
      I'd recommend her to any seller. Thanks again ^^

10. Great feedback for Starla!I've sold a Masha head to her and she was faboulous to deal with! fast payment, good communication, very reliable! thank you!!!

11. I sold a Michele head to Starla and she is one of the best buyers I've dealt with :aheartbea All of her PMs are kind and polite, payment was sent quickly, communication was excellent and she left feedback right after she receives the package. It was a perfect 10 transaction thank you so much. ^___^

12. ++++positive++++
      Starla bought the RuddyPeach's Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

13. I bought a St Mina head from Starla- wonderful seller, friendly, helpful, great to commiunicate with!

And she included the most wonderful surprise outfit!!!!

Thank you Starla for allowing me to get my dream doll!

14. I sold a Supia Rosy to Starla. From day one she was very pleasent to do business with :) Everything went perfect. I'd happily do business with her again!

15. i had been searching for a specific doll, for so very long, an MSdoll Sujan, well, Starla had one for sale, and i bought her..... Starla, is a dear, she answered the PM's promptly, and made sure i was satisfied with the transaction..... the doll arrived safely, and promptly.....a highly trusted seller.

16. Bought a Yugiri head from Starla on layaway and she was really sweet and great in communication throughout! :) She even gave me a pair of lovely eyes to go with. Thanks Starla! :D

17. i am back again..... Starla and i did a trade, i for a head, she for a tiny doll..... it was a perfect trade in every way..... Starla is a highly trusted seller and buyer.....

18. I bought a Volks Irvin from Starla and she's a highly reliable and very communicative seller. The doll was very well packed and sent very quickly. Happy to do business with her and I will gladly do business again!

Regards,
      Jolanda

19. I boath AOD Body from Starla and she was really lovely!!! Communication was great, she send body very quickly, and packed everything with extra care! I was really impressed. :) I hope we will do business again.
      P.S. forgot to tell that everything was exactly as described :)

20. hi
      i bought a kurt sdc head from you and he came fast and very great packed ^^
      the contact was wonderful and every question has beed answered ;-)
      thank you again!!!