1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Stinkerbell

Jun 4, 2006

1. This thread is for anyone who wishes to leave feedback about a transaction that they have had with me. Thank you!

I have had wonderful buying, selling & trading experiences with:

Akari
      Aimee Doll purchase
      Aireedhelien
      allanieew Sold doll
      Amy Sold doll
      angelificatus
      Angie2Insana Doll & outfit purchase
      AreeElf
      Arella Doll purchase
      AreElf
      Armada
      AminaMithri
      asato
      Astrid
      balalaika Doll purchase
      Bittenbefore
      Bliss_dream
      bluehaiku
      bluejedi81 Sold doll
      Brennil
      CaddyVamp
      CarlaBenham
      Celticgeekness
      Cennaka
      chama
      change2083 Sold doll
      chiron2
      ChocoMeijin
      Chopsart
      Chrystika
      cissa
      clochette Doll purchase
      Cynnalia Participated in "Group Order" I placed
      Dandansama
      DBZVelena
      Descending Twilight
      digital_grrl79 Doll purchase
      Dolly
      Eacrept
      ennuidream
      EternalSerenity
      eveshka
      Fashiondollie
      Faye
      fire_fry
      fireflytranc
      fishmemory Did my avatars & signature
      Flonne
      flpinkboxsociety Doll purchase
      Freespritz
      FunnyLori
      Geminidoll
      Geo
      ginarolo
      Gloria
      Glyndon Participated in "Group Order" I placed
      Heart Sold doll
      himitsu
      honeyedbiscuit Doll purchase
      Idemo
      Jenova Participated in "Group Order" I placed
      Jin in WV
      jgodel77 Sold doll
      Jolarocknrolla
      juless231
      julia
      juliepinetree
      Junkits
      Juubei
      Kagari Traded bodies
      Karenc
      Kir
      knovak
      Krambear
      lalalady
      LadyBrick
      Lauraman 2000
      Lauryn
      lillibet
      lilycat28
      Lilly's_pad
      Lishy
      LizzEgirle Sold Doll
      Loki's Mom
      Lolly
      Lopmon Sold doll
      LoveOnTheRox
      Lyssa
      mandlincycle
      mara
      marti
      megami
      *meee*
      Meiko
      Melljay
      mel-mel-chan
      Mia
      mimita
      Moggie
      moggyuk
      Mortelle
      Munakchild
      nancy60304
      nena
      Noriko Noriko placed Successful "Group Order"
      NyuNyu
      ocean_girl Doll purchase
      ocean-girl
      Pei
      pelicandeb
      pepstar
      Pia
      pinktink Sold doll
      pithetaphish
      playdate
      Pony_gery
      PrincessAI436
      ranmanekineko
      Ravendancer26.2
      Ravendolls
      Rebad (eBay)
      ria_ria
      royalprincess
      sabrina
      Salina
      scarlet Sold doll
      Scarletmaeve
      SCREAM1297
      Shan
      Shoko86
      shaDrouet
      siar
      Skywhys
      sspearls
      STAISIE
      stray_wind
      Syndal_lynn
      syrinxfox
      TaiOMine
      takira
      tinybear (Lilliputians)
      Tarouchan
      Travesty
      TreeLore 3 Dolls purchased
      trinsan
      Tsuli
      twotone
      tyrantlizard
      Vaith
      WaWAMelon
      whitebread
      Shopping Mall of Japan (SMJ Deputy Service- highly recommend)

*eBay: Buying/Selling- Excellent feedback (500+) under ID: "Motoyz" (Since 2000)

2. Just sold Stinkerbell a pair of eyes and she was wonderful to deal with and paid very quickly. Thanks again for a smooth transaction :daisy

3. I've sold a ton of stuff lately, so please feel free to leave feedback. Thank you! Leah :)

4. Just bought a couple of wigs from Stinkerbell. Great communication.

5. I bought some eyes from stinkerbell and they came quickly and safely packaged- better than described. VERY happy customer here! THANX!

6. Really good packaging, I had quite a time unpacking! Items as described, I love them!

7. Well packaged! Beautiful items! :D *hugz*
      what more can a buyer want? =) hehe thankies =)

8. Leah is a WONDERFUL byer and a super sweet person to deal with, She was very understanding when my order was late and I think she deserves all the good things people say! <3<3<3<3<3

Can't recomend her enough! :3

9. Hi there i just received some clothes i bought form Leah and they are lovely and so well packed and arrived so quick, I am over the moon with my purchase and can highly recommend her as a FAB seller. ((((^_____^)))<3 <3<3

10. Stinkerbell bought a doll from me on layway and she was very prompt with each payment. Excellent communications and very friendly to deal with. She even let me piggyback on an order with her which was super nice!

11. Great transaction selling her eyes. She paid quickly and we kept in contact the whole time. Thanks!

12. Another great transaction with Leah....always a pleasure, and my items arrive quickly with no fuss or muss.

13. Leah is wonderful to work with! I've had a very pleasant transaction with her - I bought two wigs, they arrived very quickly, were well packed and in great shape! I'm very happy!!!

Thanks!!!

Sabrina

14. Stinkerbell bought a few LatiDoll dresses from me and was a dream to work with! :fangirl:

15. Excellent buyer very reliable sold a doll to her and went very smoothly.

16. Sold her some MSD sized shoes. Was great to work with, paid instantly and told me upon receieving. Would reccomend and do business with again! :D

17. wonderful buyer!!!:aheartbea
      Excellent communications and very friendly to deal with!!!:love

18. I have had a great transaction with Stinkerbell when I sold her MSD Toppi. She is easy to keep in touch, and she's such an angel too :) I'm currently in a pleasant transaction with her, and it's great!

19. Had super great transaction with Stinkerbell,excellent communications and great to deal with^^

20. Quick replies and speedy shipping! Thanks so much, would recommend. ^.^