1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stuartsmycat

Jan 28, 2015

1. Please leave feedback for stuartsmycat here.
      Thank you!

2. stuartsmycat purchased a Fairyland M-Line NS body from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know when the item arrived. She was very patient with me as there was a slight delay in shipping on my end and then the postal office >__< but she stayed positive and friendly throughout the entire ordeal. I would definitely do business with again. Thank you very much for a smooth transaction. :daisy

3. stuartsmycat bought a granado boy 64 cm body from me and the transaction was smooth and pleasant from start to finish. She promptly paid and contacted when he arrived safely. I hope we meet again in the DOA marketplace and beyond. Thanks again for a great transaction all the way around!

4. I just sold a head to Stuartsmycat. It was a perfect transaction, fast payment, great communication and pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. thank you very much!

5. stuartsmycat purchased a pair of high heeled MNF feet from me. Great communication, fast payment! Highly recommend!

6. stuartsmycat bought a pair of heel feet from me. Fast payment, great communication, wonderful buyer. Thanks again for a great transaction!

7. stuartsmycat is such a wonderful person!! We did a doll trade (both of our first trades on something worth that much money) and it was a GREAT one at that. She answered all my questions and we even kept in contact as the dolls were traveling. She is such a great person and packaged my doll so well!! I love my doll so much and I hope yours brings you just as much joy!

8. Stuartsmycat bought a Migidoll head from me. Payment was sent super fast and communication was wonderful. Thanks for a smooth and easy transaction! :)

9. I sold a Feeple60 body to Stuartsmycat. We agreed to do a two month layaway. She payed the first half upfront and payed the second half quickly after. She was very flexible, nice, and overall just a pleasant person to work with. I'd definitely do business with her again! Thank you for such a smooth transaction.

10. I purchased a Doll Leaves Mortin head from stuartsmycat. It was just as describe. Shipping was fast, packaging was wonderful. The transaction was smooth and effortless. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

11. I purchased a MNF Rheia doll from stuartsmycat and it was a wonderful transaction! She was packed really well, with lots of extras. Communication was always prompt and friendly. What a wonderful person to do business with! Thanks again!!

12. I bought a SD17 boy outfit from stuartsmycat. It was a great transaction with quick PMs, fast shipping, and excellent packaging. Each item was wrapped individually in tissue paper and washi tape. So cute! I'd happily buy from stuartsmycat again. Thanks!

13. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a Granado body from stuartsmycat and it went great! She shipped promptly, even in the crazy busy holiday season, and it was very well packed! I would recommend and buy from her again!

14. I did a faceup commission for stuartsmycat and she was so wonderful to work with! Communication was excellent and she's just so friendly and fun to work with. I'd love to do another commission for her again!

15. I purchased a pair of SD sized boy boots from stuartsmycat, I paid and stuartsmycat had them in the mail the very next day. The boots were super nice and well packaged I would buy from stuartsmycat again

16. stuartmycat bought my nenad wings paid quickly with good communication thanks so much

17. Stuartsmycat (adorable name!) purchased a Soom Vesuvia fantasy body from me on layaway. She was very communicative during the whole process and let me know as soon as the body arrived safely. She also took some of the extras I had no use for, so I'm doubly thankful. Congratulations again on your marriage! ❤️❤️❤️

18. Positive feedback:)
      I bought a beautiful head from the wonderful Stuartsmycat and the whole transaction was perfect from start to finish and Stuartsmycat had wonderful communication and was always very helpful and kind.
      Stuartsmycat shipped the head lighting fast and it arrived amazingly well packaged and protected and in perfect condition!
      Thank you so much Stuartsmycat!:hug:

19. Stuartsmycat purchased an Iplehouse Leonard from me on short layaway. What a wonderful person to work with! Great communication, timely payments, and even shared a hilarious photo of the big guy taking over his new home after his arrival. Thanks so much for a great transaction! ^_^

20. Stuartsmycat bought a Soom Phylis with Mylo parts from me and was a delight to communicate with and conduct dollie business with. She paid quickly and even let me when she arrived and that she was happy with her. Thanks so much!