1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for stupidaz

Apr 19, 2010

1. Feedback thread for me :3
      Thanks!

2. stupidaz bought a BJD prop from me ^^ Payment was lightning fast as well as communication!
      I'd love to deal with you again ;)
      Thanks~

3. Stupidaz bought a wig from me. The transaction was great...good communication and fast payment. Thanks a bunch!

4. stupidaz bought some glass eyes from me, and the transaction was super easy and smooth. Our communication was delightful, she is nice to talk with and promp with payment. I will love to do business with stupidaz again!

5. Stupidaz bought some accessories from me and was great to work with. Friendly PMs and fast payment! Recommended buyer!!! Thanks so much!!!

6. stupidaz bought a 50cm Obitsu body from me plus some extra option parts. Paid promptly and was always fast with communication. Thank you!

7. I Bought two pair of shoes from stupidaz, transaction went smoothly and the shoes were neatly packed, and they arrive safely in the mail; a great seller, thanks! :)

8. I did a trade with stupidaz, my 3 wigs for her one wig and $15. She was super communicative, answered every question or comment almost immediately, paid promptly, shipped very fast, and packaged my wig with the utmost care. She included packing peanuts... for a wig! I couldn't be more happy with the transaction. Highly recommended.

9. stupidaz painted my Unoa Sist Faceplate! The result...I absolutly LOVE her! Thanks so much, you are such a talented face-up Artist!:D:D:D:D

10. Stupidaz bought my Morimoth head, and she paid right away. She was excellent to work with, and I would sell to her any time!

11. Stupidaz bought me a puki faceplate
      the communication and payment were fast
      thank you again <3

12. stupidaz bought a doll from me! She was very easy to communicate with, asked important questions and paid promptly. She also let me know as soon as the doll got there.

Thank you!

13. I sold the Morimoth body to Stupidaz and, again, she paid right away and let me know when the body arrived. She is truly a great person to do business with and I would sell to or trade with her any time!

14. stupidaz answered my WTB ad for an Obitsu 50cm body, and she gave me very detailed information about the body's condition, and what extras were included. She shipped very promptly, and always kept me up-to-date via PM. I am absolutely thrilled with my new doll! I highly recommend stupidaz to one and all! :)

15. I sold Lady Bee to stupidaz. It was an excellent transaction. Great on communication and fast payment. I highly recommend!

16. I sold a Minimee body to stupidaz and it was an easy, pleasant transaction with prompt payment, and great communication (I really appreciate knowing that things came ok, thank you *so much*!) Would gladly do business again!

17. Stupidaz painted my Volks Kun head, and i couldn't be happier! Im definitely going to do business with her again ^_^

18. Stupidaz painted my YO Swd Suzuna head, and she gave me just what I wanted and more! She paid very close attention to what I wanted and I had no idea that my little girl could get even prettier, but stupidaz was there to prove that she could!

I am definitely doing business with her again~! ^0^

19. stupidaz participated in my Fairyland GO. Communication was fast and very friendly. I greatly enjoyed working with this delightfully wonderful person and I would recommend her in any transaction without a doubt. Thanks so much for joining my GO. :)

20. I bought a wig from stupidaz and I love it! It came in a BOX with PACKING PEANUTS! For a wig! It was the best packaged 2nd hand wig I have ever bought and better than described. A++++ seller- I am very impressed.