1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for suicide_bunny

Mar 17, 2008

1. suicide_bunny bought a DOT hand from me. She was friendly, paid very quickly and let me know when it arrived. Would love to do business with her again. :)

2. Many grouporders made with suicide_bunny XD perfect communication, no problems.
      Highly recommend :D

3. Very nice transaction with suicide_bunny! She purchased a Msdoll Tely head from me, paid promptly and let me know when he arrived. Thank you:).

4. Good contact and fast payment = perfect transaction :)

5. suicide_bunny may put into the posts that she is new to sewing, but her stuff is superb. She made a Lavi cosplay that I purchased and I am completely impressed with. I could not be happier with her sewing abilities, and then there is the artwork she did on the badge and eyepiece. She really is talented. I'd happily buy from her again. OH... one more thing... she is in Poland, but I recieved the items within one week of ordering them here in Massachusetts.

6. suicide_bunny purchased an ange gaby from me.
      Payment was sent quickly and communication was fantastic. Highly recommended buyer! :)

Thank you for such a smooth and pleasant transaction.

7. Bought a SD shirt from Suicide_Bunny. The shirt is SO PRETTY and I love it!! Thank you! :D

8. I bought a char from her, she's lovely to deal with, thank you! :heart

9. I bought a lovely pair of SD boots from Suicide_bunny! They were packaged nicely and shipped promptly, and communication was superb. ; ) Thanks!

10. I commissioned some outfits from suicide_Bunny and she was a pleasure to deal with. She charged a very reasonable price, kept me in the loop and stayed in contact while she was making my outfits, answered all my PMs in a timely fashion and carefully shipped me my outfits.

I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

11. She bought me a body of SD, which I sold. She is very friendly, very quick responding and paying. I am very happy to have dealt with it, I recommend completely :D

12. she made two outfit for my kids which turn out better than expected
      replied fast and update me with pictures .
      a lovely person indeed!
      would recommend her if you like to get cosplay outfit for your kids ;D

13. suicide_bunny sewed for me MSD set :) I am very happy ^_^

14. This feedback is going to be a bit detailed but I promised her it will be fair. Suicide_bunny is very nice and updates with pictures to let you know of how your outfit is going. Price is very reasonable along with shipping. Over all rating is unfortunately 4 out of 10.
      Sadly, she got the sleeves wrong and are double the size of what they should be. The straps on the dress are a tad bigger and stand like hills on my girls shoulders. Also had forgotten to add the neck tie and the hair ribbons for my girl's outfit. The shirt is a bit snug but fits nicely but the collar is thinner than the shirt and sticks up at times. Overall I was disappointed that we have to fix all these mistakes. Thankfully my mother is also a seamstress and can fix these problems. I hope suicide_bunny can get better as she goes and has sincerely apologized over these mistakes. Thanks for reading :).

15. I sold a SD wig to suicide_bunny.

everything went smoothly; thank you for the purchase^^

16. suicide_bunny bought an angel of dream body from me :)
      she was kind and lovely, I liked talking with her by pm ^^
      payment was quick and she let my now as soon as the body was at her home !
      I hightly recomend her as buyer !
      thank you again <3

17. I ordered a custom outfit from Suicide_bunny for my Luts girl. It turned out beautiful and i love it. thank you again for baring with me on my first buy. Will definitely be ordering again soon =3

18. I bought a Custom House ange ai body from suicide_bunny, and all went smoothly.

The body was perfectly well wrapped and clothed in a cute dress.
      Our contact was very friendly and I'm very happy with this pleasant transaction.

Thank you very much!

19. I ordered a FFX Yuna costume from her!
      She is a wonderful tailor. The costume was perfect.. all the details are same as that in game!
      and she replies very quick!
      I recommend her for anyone who want to make cosplay costumes for their bjds!

20. suicide_bunny made me the most incredible custom outfit I have ever seen. She is EXTREMELY talented, I was amazed at the results of my commission. I just have to say, COMMISSION HER! She is the best I have seen thus far. Thank you again, suicide_bunny! You are the best!