1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tanya

Jul 20, 2007

1. Hello~ :D If you've bought something from me or I have from you, please feel free to leave your comment. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Thank you for your lovely outfit!
      I will surely commission you again ^^
      Very good seller.

3. I bought two outfits from Tanya last week. Great person to deal with, answears quickly and very friendly. Thanks a lot !

4. I have bought several outfits from Tanya a very talented and lovely seemstress.Super fast shipping lovely person.Can't wait to see and buy more of her lovely clothes:aheartbea

5. Purchased two beautiful skirts that came super duper fast and is such wonderful quality! Tanya is lovely and so nice to do transactions with too ;3 Thank you!

6. I dealt with tanya for Sato FCS.

I ordered SD10 F-01 Girl for Tanya :) Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We could have very good communication XD Payment was very fast, too!! Thank you very much for giving me your order ^_____^=.

Tanya really is a nice buyer and you can deal with her comfortable ;)
      I highly recommended Tanya!! :thumbup

7. I brought an beautiful Unoa-outfit from Tanya. The outfit arrived fast and safe. The communication was very good and fast too - I really would buy from her again..... thanks :thumbup

8. Tanyas clothes are SIMPLY AMAZING, the design and quality fabulous.

Tanya herself is a sweetheart to deal with, very helpful, answering all emails very quickly, and her packaging is darling.
      The despatch is so quick too, even all across the world.

Thank you Tanya...please make some more new ones soon !!!

9. Bought another lovely outfit made by Tanya,first class seemstress.She is a lovely person to deal with.I love :love her clothes.Thanks again Tanya:aheartbea

10. The lovely tanya painted my school A. Did the most amazing job! He's alive! :fangirl:

11. I bought a set of Tanya's gorgeous clothes recently. The transaction was perfect and she was so sweet. The item is incredibly well made and the packaging was adorable. Thank you so much! I would not hesitate to buy from Tanya again!

12. Tanya placed a Sato FCS order with me. She was a joy to do business with, I can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks again! :)

13. Thank you so much for the beautiful outfits!

.:::aheartbea::.

14. i have had two face ups done by tanya my lati blue cara and my minifee Dark elf soo and both are amazing, so much quality in her work, she packages the dolls so carefully and works lightning fast, i have also bought two dresses and again excellent quality and super fast shipping. i will always recommend tanya to everyone i know.

15. I've bought an outfit (Sweet Gray v. 2) and commissioned Tanya to repaint 2 heads (Volks Williams and Supia dreaming Roda)...and I have to say that I'm completely satisfied with both!! :D Tanya works lightening fast, is extremely nice and responsible, and is just overall wonderful & professional to work with.

Thank you so much na ka, P'Yui!! :abow: I highly recommend her and look forward to getting more lovely clothes & sending her more heads soon!! ;o)

16. Tanya's site message says she is very sick...does anyone have an update about her recovery? I wanted to send her prayers and good wishes but for some reason my computer sends back an error message when I email.

17. Hi everyone,

Tanya is recovering, please don't worry. She is getting better. You can email her at [email protected] She may reply email a little slower now but she will reply you.

Thank you very much. ^^

18. I've ordered several times from Tanya and she really is an amazing seller. Her clothes are always of the best quality. Great communication, fast shipping, etc. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

19. I bought a dress from Tanya and she was amazing to deal with. Beautiful dress, excellent communication and very fast shipping. I will buy from her again and recommend her as a seller.

20. I'd just like to leave another positive feedback for Tanya! I commissioned her to paint two of my girls and she did an amazing job with them as always!! :fangirl: Shipping is super fast, and I can't be happier.

Thank you so much again, I'll definitely be back! :daisy