1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For TatsuKitty

Jan 12, 2009

1. Post feedback for transactions with me.

2. TatsuKitty drew an art comission for me and it turned out absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for making my sweet darling look so beautiful! <3

3. Tatsu did some free art for me and I'm totally thrilled at the skill and emotion she portrayed through my doll! Satisfied 100% <3

4. I ordered from her store, Sugar Coated Sins, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase ^_^ I will definitely buy from her again!!!!!!!!

5. Jonathas looks so sharp! He (and I) thank Tatsu greatly! We were kept informed throughout the process, and once it went out, shipping was very fast. Would definitely consider buying from Tatsu again!

6. I commissioned two shirts from Tatsukitty for my boys. She made them exactly to my specifications, kept me completely informed on how things were going, showed me pictures of the finished garments before sending them out, and was a pleasure to work with. Her prices and turn-around time were also extremely reasonable. I would definitely consider buying from her again. :)

7. I commissioned 2 Kimono shirts from TatsuKitty. They were done faster than I thought they would be, I was kept updated on the status of my commission the entire time it was worked on. Shirts arrived quickly after being shipped. They are perfect! I love them! The quality is great and they look good on my boy! Will definitely commission from this person again!

8. I sold TatsuKitty doll to and communication with her was excellent! She paid swiftly and was very polite! I'm glad everything reached her safely and would definitely do business with her again~ :aheartbea

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I commissioned a msd jacket from Tatsu and was very happy with the product! I highly recommend!

10. I commissioned TatsuKitty to make a few shirts for my boy, two regular knit t-shirts with an unattached sleeve, and a mesh shirt. The shirts fit perfectly, they shipped really quickly and she completed the commission in a timely fashion. Will be commissioning her again!

11. I can't believe I forgot to leave TatsuKitty feedback! She bought a MNF B-Line body from me and the transaction went excellently! There was lots of very good and quick communication and plenty of excitement to go around. She let me know as soon as it got there and overall was just great to talk to! Thank you!

12. My poor little Mini Gem has been sitting in a box in pieces. I sent her to TatsuKitty with some elastic, and she did a very fast and very very excellent full-body makeover. She has a delicate touch with natural details on full body blushing, and did a french manicure on her fingernails and toenails! The eyelashes are delicate, as are the eyebrows. I would definitely send my girl to her again!

Thanks so much!
      Amalia

13. I commissioned TatsuKitty to make a pair of jeans for my MSD boy and I am happy to say the jeans are just amazing and look soo manly on him! :D I will be sure to provide pictures in my profile in the coming days on him wearing them. But in the future if I need anything made I know who to go too. Communication, Workmanship, and Transaction is an A+! Thank you again!!! :D

14. TatsuKitty did a face up on my Angel of Dream An. He is absolutely gorgeous and exactly as I wanted him to look! Great and friendly communication. Thank you very much! :aheartbea :D

15. TatsuKitty did a face up for my Dragon boy Argond. She painted his tail as well and he looks WONDERFUL! She was a pleasure to work with and always kept me updated! I would be pleased to work with them again.

16. Thank you very much for the green sweater! It matches my boy's eyes perfectly. Good communication, quick shipping!

17. Commissioned a shirt for my Graverobber Zdunich
      [​IMG]
      Got a scarf as Christmas present.
      Thank you !

18. I commissioned an outfit from Tatsukitty.
      The outfit was done quickly and was exactly what I wanted!
      Great price too.
      Communication was great and I was kept updated.
      I will definitely be buying more from Tatsukitty! Thank you!
      [​IMG]

19. TatsuKitty commissioned a face-up for my FEM!B-el for me.
      It came out wonderful! She was able to do the face-up exactly what I have in mind.
      Communication and Shipping - A++++++++

20. Purchased lingerie from TatsuKitty the transaction was great, the pieces were made promptly and communication was constant, thank you very much!