1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TaylorATX

Sep 12, 2010

1. Hi, folks..it's about time I set this up. I welcome feedback from sellers and buyers..

Taylor in Austin

2. Taylor bought a ChicLine Rou from me and the transaction was perfect. Taylor sent payment fast and had nice communications through the whole process. Great buyer and I hope we can work together again sometime. :)

Thanks Taylor and enjoy your Rou! I hated to get rid of him but I'm happy he is in a good home. :) I ended up keeping INO his sister since I loved her a little more then him. I have an attachement to girl dolls for some reason. I think it's because girls can have more neat outfits then guys. LOL

Enjoy ~ Thanks

3. Purchased my Fairyland Chicline El full package and couldn't be happier with the transaction. :) Absolutely perfect in every way! Fast payment, great communication and let me know when the package arrived. Thanks so much again! I hope you enjoy your lovely boy!