1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for teddybay-o!!

Nov 13, 2006

1. Please leave feedback for any transactions you've had with me here :) Thank you!

Rozzie :D

2. Rozzie purchased a pair of eyes from me, paid fast and had excellent comunication, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

Thanks!!!

3. teddybay-o aka Rozzie purchased a wig from me. Communications were smooth, payment was prompt~ Very good buyer!

4. I commissioned Rozzie for a dress and it was a very nice experience. Rozzie is extremely friendly and kept good communication while working on it. I received the dress quickly and it even included a free gift.

Thank you for the lovely dress! Good luck in your new business, I'm sure you will have plenty of success. :)

5. I comissioned a whole outfit from Rozzi and she kept in contact the whole time, asking all the right questions and everything.

the outfit is wonderful.
      xoxo

6. Wonderful buyer, very prompt with payment and great communication!

7. teddybay-o bought a little chair from me, she paid so fast! It was wonderful plus she's super sweet! ^__^ Thank you teddybay-o!

8. I had a transaction with this person :)
      Great communication, super fast payment :)
      I recommend teddybay-o to other buyers/ sellers :)

9. I had a transaction with Rosalin and it went terrific! Great communication, super fast shipping, excellent craftsmanship! She finished my commission and sent it out perfectly. Thank you teddybay-o! :)
      I would definitely recommend teddybay-o to other buyers/ sellers

10. teddybay-o aka Rozzie made boxers for my hound and a bra/panty set for my Soony. Wonderful to communicate with and my items got here fast ^_^

11. teddybay-o got a pair of boots from me. Fast and smooth transactions! Nice to deal with! Thanks!!

12. Rozzie buys a pair of boots from me :) Everything was perfect, friendly talks, fast payment! Thanks you!

13. Rozzie bought eyes from me, it was another perfect transaction!

14. Rozzie bought a pair of leggings from me and was a pleasure to deal with! :] She was sincere and efficient with payment too! <3

15. Teddybay-o bought a body from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

16. I bought a hoodie from Teddybay-o, it's very well made and came quickly! I wonderful transaction.

17. I sold a pair of boots to teddybay-o, payment was prompt and she was a real pleasure to deal with ^^
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

18. Another smooth and pleasant transaction with Rozzie, she bought eyes from me paid super fast and has excellent communication! Always a pleasure to do buisness with!

19. I bought a pair of SD girl pants from teddybay-o, I love them! :D Thank you! Quick shipping and good communication :)

20. She made a dress shirt for me -- and it's FANTASTIC! I love it! She made it so quickly and was very excited about doing it. ^^ It arrived super fast and fit like a glove. I'll definitely have her make me more things later (watch out!). She was great to work with, thanks so much!!