1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teja

Jun 8, 2009

1. Hello there~ :aheartbea

I'm starting my feedback thread :) so if you have any transactions with me, please leave a comment below! Thanks!!! :) :chocoberry

2. Teja bought a pair of Heliot hands from me, fast payment and communication. She let me know when they arrive, thanks very much! :D
    3. Teja bought a wig from me, fast communication and prompt payment. She also let me know when the wig arrived! A very good buyer. Highly recommended!
      Thank you!!^^-
    4. Teja participated in my Dollmore GO.

She was great. Lovely person to message, grewat communication and paid when required promptly :3

thankyou for taking part in this GO.
      would love to work with you again some time
    5. Great buyer! I sell her a Soom Heliot hooves and the transaction was really good, she is really nice and make a fast payment, Recommended!
    6. Teja is great! I sold my Euclase to her. She was so nice with PMs and fast with payment and communication!! I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Recommended!! :D
    7. she was part of my Syen split, and everything went smooth, good communications and payment, thanks! :)
    8. I bought a wig from Teja and it was an excellent transaction: the communication was great, the shipping lightning-fast and the wig is gorgeous. I hope to deal with her again. :lol: