1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tekila

Apr 16, 2010

1. Here everyone who sold me something or bought something from me can leave a small feedback.

2. Tekila bought from me Chrom paws (both, legs and hands) and she paid in layaway.
      Communication with her was easy, she is nice and honest person.

I highly recommend Tekila! ^^

3. Tekila ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. I did a Make Up on her Soom Chrom (Head + parts) ^__^ !
      We had quite and adventure with the German Post Service, but we did it XD ! And everything arrived safe (it was really a lot of stress BTW >___< I was so worried) .
      She is a very kind girl ^__^ ! And, of course, this is a 100% Positive Feedback <3 <3 <3 !!!

5. Tekila purchased the body in my Soom split, and overall it was an excellent experience. She made all payments on time, and kept great communication. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!

6. I sold Tekila a Soom Chrom MD outfit and it was a lovely transaction. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and Tekila notified me as soon as the outfit arrived. I'd definitely do business with Tekila again!

7. I've bought a Pipo Doll Cheshire Cat from Tekila. Good communication. The doll was perfectly packed.

Thank you so much :)

8. Tekila participated in my Soom Goss split for the human body. She was a wonderful split member. Paid very quickly and kept me updated with an address change. She was also very patient waiting for her package to be delivered when it was delayed in customs. I really appreciate being able to work with Tekila and would highly recommend her for any future transactions. :D

9. Sorry delayed feedback. I do commission face up for Tekila and it was a wonderful transaction. :D The communication always so sweet and very promp when replying my message. Payment also very easy and quick too. :) Thank you so much !! Glad to have another pleasant transaction with you again.

10. I bought a pair of dikadoll MSD jointed hands from tekila, she was very friendly and nice to work with and the hands arrived well packaged and in perfect condition, I would love to buy from them again!

11. I bought Tekila's 2008 B&G yellowed white skin Sharon who's face-up was done by Ara (AraDolls on DeviantArt).
      He came with his Birth Card, a blonde wig by spite n malice, black t-shirt, black Kimono, blue Hooded Vest, tan Shorts, white shirt with blue stripes, Blue Jeans, brown Coat, and a Snowman Hoodie.
      He was eyeless, and everything was as described!
      Communication, price, shipping, and packaging were all good!
      Thank you very much Tekila, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

12. I'm leaving neutral feedback for Tekila.

We had a very long transaction for a Little Gem body that I was purchasing from her, that lasted about a month.
      However, I feel that I should post the paging thread up, so that others can see what went on.

Paging Thread Here.

In the end, I'm happy things ended up working out.