1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "th1"

Sep 13, 2007

1. I've really enjoyed being a part of this BJD community.
      Please post all transaction feedback for me under this thread.

I have 100% Positive feedback on Ebay under "knitloom".

Teryl ;)

2. Teryl bought a doll from me. Prompt payment and communication. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks!!

3. Purchased a tiny wig from me. Fast payment great communication.
      A+++++++!!!

Thank you so much!

*Jen

4. Teryl purchased from me - she paid quickly, had great communication - just a joy overall! And I love her pictures. :)

5. Teryl bought a doll from me. SHE'S THE BEST! She paid right away and one of the most friendly person to deal with. I had wonderful communication, and i know she truly loves Laila. I highly recommend her!

6. Teryl sold me her Naripon Pansy. She's a delight to deal with, excellent in every respect. Thank you, sweetie. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

7. bought a naripon ginger from me.

wonderful communication.

<3

8. I bought Hana Devil from Teryl and the transaction couldn't have gone better. I am so happy with my new girl and would happily deal with Teryl again.

Thankyou very much :D

9. I bought a pair of puki-sized crocheted dresses from Teryl. They're absolutely adorable, and she shipped them very quickly!

10. Teryl was very nice and responsed promptly with messages. She even shipped out the dresses very quickly.

Thanks Teryl!!! Nattie just loves her new dress and I know her sisters will too when they arrive.:fangirl:

Here is thanks from Nattie:

[​IMG]

11. Teryl was very nice and responsed promptly with messages. She even shipped out the dresses very quickly.

Thanks Teryl!!! Nattie just loves her new dress and I know her sisters will too when they arrive.:fangirl:

Here is thanks from Nattie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I bought a lovely Pukipuki Dress from th1, lovely to deal with and the dress is gorgeous
      Highly recommended :)

13. She bought two dresses from me. Fast payment and nice contact, hightly recommended!!

14. I bought a crochet dress from th1 for my incoming DD-Anne tiny and it's gorgeous. So well made and she was quick and had great communication. I highly recommend th1 as a seller and I will be buying from her again soon.

15. Bought a crocheted dress from Teryl for my incoming puki - very fast service, super nice to deal with, definitely recommended!!

<3achi

16. bought a wonderful little dress for my puki from teryl and not only was she super duper fast the dress is fantabulous! so cute and very well made, fits perfectly and i want more!!:D

17. I just recieved an outfit from her for my puki and I adore it!! Itsss sooo beautiful! Thank you so much!! :D def a good seller~!

18. Another perfect transaction with th1. I bought a dress and bonnet set for my Puki and it arrives quickly, is beautifully made and the communication is fantastic. I know I'll be back for more.

19. I bought matching outfits for my Puki and it was an AWESOME transaction. She was communicative, speedy, and the items were absolutely perfect. I honestly don't think I've been involved in such a quick and easy transaction in ages.

20. Bought my new Limwha To You from Teryl, my first buy of the market place.

She mailed her the very same day she received my payment and kept me informed of the progress of the parcel from day one to arrival into the UK.

Very good service and product. Thank you!